Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Clarke  (Read 75254 times)
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 16:21:25 »

So, if I were Leon Clarke and I'd just made a bit of a prat of myself and the manager had made it impossible for me to go anywhere else - by telling everyone I was trouble, lazy and not a professional. I think I would let the dust settle a bit, swallow my pride, apologize to Di Canio, Picachu and Co, then hope that he would help me by going to the media and telling them he'd accepted the apology and then let me train and play again.
with our manager this could happen
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 16:36:54 »

.how about moving on and maybe get behind the team.

That better be a piss take

If it isn't i hope your truck breaks down

/
W56196272
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 17:06:52 »

1st time i've seen it .

PDC = what a twat

TBh i'm even boring myself now Cool

That's ok, you're boring everyone else too. Smiley
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 17:23:38 »

There is an ignore button,knock yourself out Cool

/
W56196272
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 18:40:09 »

Yawn    Zzz
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 19:17:51 »

nice smilies Cool

/
W56196272
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 19:30:27 »

nice smilies Cool

Much better, a post without you being negative.

Now we just have to work on the smiley brain washing & you will be a happy clapper before you know it.
 Wink Woot Jumping

flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 20:07:34 »

If this forum has become a "lets post shit smilies at anybody who disagrees with the majority and the club" then it really has become worse than thisis.

It's lucky that we didn't have this attitude when the club was being ran into the ground by that fat greek crook.

I'm sure nobody would question Di Canio if we were winning, but we're not, and we're 89th/92. And with Timlin, the treatment of Connell, and the Leon Clarke thing, stuff isn't adding up all nice and rosey.

Blind faith is all good, if you want it, but if you can't answer the questions people are asking, then attacking them for asking just shows up how blind your faith is.

x
Spencer_White

« Reply #293 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 20:17:39 »

Some fans who never backed Di Canio cant resist comming back on here to try and finnish him off.
« Last Edit: Friday, September 2, 2011, 20:20:14 by Spencer_White » Logged
Dazzza

« Reply #294 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 20:41:20 »

Why are you down on Di Canio Yeo?

I'm no fan boy but its not like you to be this harsh.  I rememeber when the old smoking chimp King was being absuing fans and on the verge of being lynched and (to your credit) you were still backing him.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #295 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 20:45:05 »

Some fans who never backed Di Canio cant resist comming back on here to try and finnish him off.
To be fair, they've been given plenty of ammo.
The one thing I don't quite understand about this Clarke scenario is that Di Canio knew he came with baggage and needed to feel wanted. Tuesday wasn't great but I guess it was part of the baggage. So the first sign of baggage and we've binned him - probably at a fair expense for STFC. I would have thuoght that you'd need to work with the guy not throw him to the wolves when he shows signs of the baggage you knew he had.
If Di Canio was shown the same principles he has then he would have been royally fucked.
I'm still on side with PdC but he has made an absolute fucking balls of things so far.
Rotherham and Southend are probably not the best sides to be facing at the moment.
Tomorrow's gate will be interesting and could well be one of the lowest "walk up" attendances ever with 12:12 kick off, £25 tickets, live TV. i can see it being 5k STs, 300 very little above that.
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 20:53:16 »

If this forum has become a "lets post shit smilies at anybody who disagrees with the majority and the club" then it really has become worse than thisis.
It's lucky that we didn't have this attitude when the club was being ran into the ground by that fat greek crook.
I'm sure nobody would question Di Canio if we were winning, but we're not, and we're 89th/92. And with Timlin, the treatment of Connell, and the Leon Clarke thing, stuff isn't adding up all nice and rosey.
Blind faith is all good, if you want it, but if you can't answer the questions people are asking, then attacking them for asking just shows up how blind your faith is.

x

Ooooo, hark at her.

Strangely enough Blind faith (in the team) is what being a fan is all about.

It's very different than blind faith in a Greek crook.

And for what it's worth Smileys are a great way to deal with anyone that can only post negative shite.

Negatives from someone with a balanced view I can happily accept, but point scoring in an "I told you so" way isn't worth fuck all.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 20:55:21 »

Why are you down on Di Canio Yeo?

I'm no fan boy but its not like you to be this harsh.  I rememeber when the old smoking chimp King was being absuing fans and on the verge of being lynched and (to your credit) you were still backing him.

I wish he was never made manager but to be honest I'm not as anti in real life as I am on the internet,its mostly just the deluded pricks for whom he can do no wrong that get my back up and make me a sort of angry caricature of myself. I've not had that much to say about it,i've just been a bit relentless in occasional spurts.

/
W56196272
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 21:02:01 »

x

The only blindness here is your blind hatred for Di Canio. Funny how you wait until we lose a few games before you suddenly re-materialise spouting your worthless drivel.

Timlin is fucking shit, he always has been and always will be. It was perfectly acceptable to slate him last season, but it's not now? Just because it's Di Canio and you don't like him?
And what "treatment of Connell"? Massive straw clutching. Connell likes it at Swindon.
And even the media are now exonerating Di Canio from blame re the Leon Clarke incident.

So really all you have is that we are 88th and yes that is gutting, of course, but if everyone who gave Danny cunting Wilson chance after chance when his brain had clearly melted and dribbled out of his ears would now extend the same courtesy to Di Canio maybe he could concentrate on the football and actually get us out of this mess.

x
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 21:29:49 »

The only blindness here is your blind hatred for Di Canio. Funny how you wait until we lose a few games before you suddenly re-materialise spouting your worthless drivel.

Can't we just all play nicely?

Clearly people have contrasting opinions on Paolo's views but maybe we can put them to one side and just concentrate on that little thing called football?
« Last Edit: Friday, September 2, 2011, 21:33:55 by thedarkprince » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: