Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Clarke  (Read 75254 times)
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 14:38:33 »

Looks like he is his own enemy, I actually thought he was our best striker. Ok he never scored but every game he came close and I felt that a run of goals was on the cards with just a bit of luck going the right way. A shame really, a guy who wastes the talent he has with a bad attitude.  No
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 14:57:19 »

I really was worried about di canio when this thing blew up, even after i saw the first poor quality videos online. i thought he's going mental. I've just looked at the one on the BBC site which shows quite rightly Clarke and the fitness coach having an argument first. He looks like an absolute grade A wanker. I'm glad he'll never play for us again
Dozno9

« Reply #272 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 15:34:08 »

Don't know if anyone has seen this.

http://t.co/9P4q5xw

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 15:39:18 »

Whooosh

nope.
I wouldn't think for 1 minute Herthab's post was serious,nor him not knowing the kick off time.
ear to the dressing room

« Reply #274 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 15:50:24 »

In regards to Timlin, the monday after the Crewe game at a team meeting watching back the game, Di canio asked Timlin why he hadn't picked up a player, Timlin replied that Callum had said he had him covered. Di Canio turned to Kennedy and asked if this was true. Callum said yes i called out I had him covered.

Later in the week when Timlin found out he was not in the following weeks team he went to Di Canio's office to ask why had he been dropped when he played in a 3-0 winning team, Di Canio replied  you  never disagree with me in front of your team mates.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 15:51:37 »

Already been posted that has
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 15:52:57 »

In regards to Timlin, the monday after the Crewe game at a team meeting watching back the game, Di canio asked Timlin why he hadn't picked up a player, Timlin replied that Callum had said he had him covered. Di Canio turned to Kennedy and asked if this was true. Callum said yes i called out I had him covered.

Later in the week when Timlin found out he was not in the following weeks team he went to Di Canio's office to ask why had he been dropped when he played in a 3-0 winning team, Di Canio replied  you  never disagree with me in front of your team mates.

Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 15:54:35 »

Don't know if anyone has seen this.

http://t.co/9P4q5xw

That is the equivalent of putting your house on the market, having a whopping great big mortgage to pay every month and then saying: "It's a shit house, there's damp everywhere, the neighbours are lunatics, and you'll probably get raped if you set foot outside after dark".
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 15:56:09 »

1st time i've seen it .

PDC = what a twat

TBh i'm even boring myself now Cool

/
W56196272
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 16:01:07 »

Later in the week when Timlin found out he was not in the following weeks team he went to Di Canio's office to ask why had he been dropped when he played in a 3-0 winning team, Di Canio replied  you  never disagree with me in front of your team mates.

What a pile of horseshit...doesnt even make sense you blithering idiot.
D- : must try harder.

ps: re di canio interview, ok, so schoolboy error wrt getting rid of clarke...but you gotta admire the guys honesty and front...

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 16:04:55 »

makes sense to me. Whether it's true or not who knows?
Something happend between them for sure.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 16:09:29 »

makes sense to me. Whether it's true or not who knows?
Something happend between them for sure.

Where's the disagreement?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 16:10:29 »

So, if I were Leon Clarke and I'd just made a bit of a prat of myself and the manager had made it impossible for me to go anywhere else - by telling everyone I was trouble, lazy and not a professional. I think I would let the dust settle a bit, swallow my pride, apologize to Di Canio, Picachu and Co, then hope that he would help me by going to the media and telling them he'd accepted the apology and then let me train and play again.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 16:16:20 »

Where's the disagreement?

Point taken.

The situation regarding Timlin is a strange one though.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 16:18:41 »

1st time i've seen it .

PDC = what a twat

TBh i'm even boring myself now Cool
[/quote]

Dont let us stop you...have you got a degree in whinging?

We get it Yeo,you dont like the manager....how about moving on and maybe get behind the team.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: