Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Clarke  (Read 75248 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 08:01:14 »

Fuck it, I've had enough of all the shit going on.

You won't see me at The County tomorrow at 3pm.

It's All Good..............

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 08:02:36 »

Well the game will be over by then so pointless being there
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 08:03:27 »

Really?

It's All Good..............

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 08:04:49 »

a possibilty of the players doing shuttle runs i suppose. Or even a scrap or two?
Victor Mildew

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 08:09:56 »

Fact - it was all a bit untidy and embarassing but we didn't see the whole thing properly and we don't know the full facts.

We all agreed PDC was high risk, high profile, big on personality and short on relevant experience.  

Now we get the PDC makes managerial mistakes shock in August.  

Guess what Alex Ferguson didn't start the best in England, rookie Lou Macari got sacked due to out of control personality clashes with his assistant Harry Gregg and still only garnered 7 points from 8 games at the start of the following record-breaking season.

Mancini at City had players coming in and out last year and was generally reported as clueless if wealthy, now his team beats Spurs 5-1 away and he's a master who's known what he was doing all along.

The key is whether PDC learns or not.

I certainly hope he is given an opportunity to do so and that we can show a little patience.  Not everything is known in August.

Get behind the lads!

Spot on!
Bideford_Robin

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 08:39:56 »

I'm keeping the faith. Di Canio is the man for the job and tommorow our patience will be richly rewarded  Yes
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 09:12:17 »

PDC says he has no regrets.

He should have one for the way it happened in public.

As for fucking him off....no complaints here.

Clems Army!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 09:28:29 »

Whooosh
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 09:42:21 »

You won't see me at The County tomorrow at 3pm.

You clearly don't sit at the back of the DRS then
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 09:42:26 »

Why the fuck have the official site put pictures of that cunt on the official site?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 12:39:53 »

The only decent Leon I can recall was French, lived with a 13 year old bird, killed people and didn't take any shit from Gary Oldman.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 13:31:54 »

Has he gone to Luton?
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 14:11:00 »

The problem I have is that Clarke will be one of the higher earners in the Team. Now we have very publicly back ourselfs into a corner anouncing he will never play for us again, all very correct of course. However, what sort of position are we going to be in, in having to get rid of him. Who will take him, who will pay his wages, also people now know that there is no way he will play again for us and will put any interested parties in a very strong position. The best outcome will be to sack him as he may have breach his contract but I expect that legal people will be crawling all over the contract to see if this is possible. I hope it is. I also hope Paolo does more research on the next player he brings in.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 14:13:02 »

Leon Knight?

Clems Army!
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 14:24:16 »

The problem I have is that Clarke will be one of the higher earners in the Team. Now we have very publicly back ourselfs into a corner anouncing he will never play for us again, all very correct of course. However, what sort of position are we going to be in, in having to get rid of him. Who will take him, who will pay his wages, also people now know that there is no way he will play again for us and will put any interested parties in a very strong position. The best outcome will be to sack him as he may have breach his contract but I expect that legal people will be crawling all over the contract to see if this is possible. I hope it is. I also hope Paolo does more research on the next player he brings in.

I'm sure if he is made to train on his own every day to the same standard as the other players he will soon ask his agent to negotiate a pay off. Actually, I'm sure if he was just asked to turn up and train every day he would probably ask his agent to negotiate a pay off too!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: