Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Clarke  (Read 75250 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #225 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 17:31:46 »

Theres also people who just wont believe dicanio full stop.The only thing that will change that is wins and as he isn't getting them he wont be given the benefit of the doubt
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 17:40:41 »

So people doubting what Paolo has said... are you more likely to believe what Clarke has to say? Would you find it easier to believe someone who will no doubt have damaging things to say about our club? Or wouldn't it make more sense to rally behind people who still represent our club at this time when our support is dearly needed.

Can't see the manager or the players getting much more time from fans if we don't win 3 on the spin in the next month.

How long til we're booed off? I'm going for Saturday.

I can't understand why they should be booed off for the performances so far.  In each game (bar the Saints one) we have shown we are more than capable of good performances.  Unfortunately the performances have not been for 90 minutes.

Why even start talking about booing the team also amazes me.  You should be behind the team!!!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:21:35 »

It hasn't been revealed though who Clarke told he wanted to leave, was it Wray ? that would be an interesting one to clear up. he's obviously got a bad attitude unfortunetly he is probably one of the highest paid and we may struggle to shift him as he would be viewed as a problem player
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:24:29 »

I can't understand why they should be booed off for the performances so far.  In each game (bar the Saints one) we have shown we are more than capable of good performances.  Unfortunately the performances have not been for 90 minutes.

Why even start talking about booing the team also amazes me.  You should be behind the team!!!

Spot on.
Doore

« Reply #229 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:27:15 »

Definitely. Seems to me these past few seasons we have been very, very quick to boo the team.  At times its been deserved - other times its premature and unhelpful.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:28:52 »

If you're basing that comment on anything other than your evident dislike of the manager, I'd love to hear all about it.

Im mostly basing it on him punching a player on TV..

Oh hang on that didn't happen anymore did it,he was just trying to "defuse" things. it was all down to Mr Clarke and his sudden desire to leave Swindon.

But Im also basing it on him giving players contracts on a willy nilly basis then changing his mind a few days later and his apparent inability to inspire his players or win a fucking game.

Still he says "passion" every other word so i'm sure we'll come good in the end Smiley

Quick someone say "get behind the lads"

/
W56196272
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:30:27 »

I can't understand why they should be booed off for the performances so far.  In each game (bar the Saints one) we have shown we are more than capable of good performances.  Unfortunately the performances have not been for 90 minutes.

Why even start talking about booing the team also amazes me.  You should be behind the team!!!
Definitely. Seems to me these past few seasons we have been very, very quick to boo the team.  At times its been deserved - other times its premature and unhelpful.

Which is exactly what I was trying (and clearly failing) to allude to. The first time I booed last season was after Notts County at home, after Hart fucking lost it when we were 1 up and we lost 2-1.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:31:15 »

Oh hang on that didn't happen anymore did it,he was just trying to "defuse" things. it was all down to Mr Clarke and his sudden desire to leave Swindon.

But Im also basing it on him giving players contracts on a willy nilly basis then changing his mind a few days later and his apparent inability to inspire his players or win a fucking game.

Still he says "passion" every other word so i'm sure we'll come good in the end Smiley

Punch?...fuck me Yeo wouldn't take much to put you down Cheesy
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:37:13 »

The scary thing is, I understand where you're coming from to an extent

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:47:31 »

"There are three sides to any argument, your side, my side and the truth" - not sure who said it, but its right isn't it.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:47:43 »

What almost irks me is how some consider any form of support (whatever level) for our management as happy-clapping gullibility. Most of us are concerned about our current situation but what use does constant online whinging/swiping do? Of course, that's why the internet was developed.

In the words of Rev. Connell

"boys get on great,still very optimistic about the season! Please keep up your tremendous support."

Testify.........

Probably a 'smokescreen'.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:49:10 »

"There are three sides to any argument, your side, my side and the truth" - not sure who said it, but its right isn't it.

Of course, although it is dangerous if take a leap and start presuming that the truth is always in the middle.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:57:47 »

Never sign a footballer called Leon, theyre all cunts

Leon Clarke, Leon Knight, Leon Jeanne (druggy), im sure theres others

« Reply #238 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:00:52 »

Leon Best is on a bit of a roll at the moment.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:18:23 »

Leon Best is on a bit of a roll at the moment.
Only a matter of time!!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: