Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Clarke  (Read 75240 times)
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 19:36:14 »

i like to start my day at work pretending to look at emails but really reading the washbag and drinking coffee for about 30 minutes

Me too, although oddly our draconian firewall blocks access occasionally, it really depends on what side of the bed it got out of and whether it got 'any' the previous night....... it really is that temperamental.

Hats off to the washbag editors, it is a great website..
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 15:01:08 »

Was really impressed with leon against the pox. Held the ball up well, won his headers and chased down the ball when needed. Fair enough he did look tired in the last 20mins but it was his first full game this season so thats to be expected
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 15:03:11 »

I didn't go to the Pox game, but my Dad did. Reckoned he was a few seconds ahead of the other players in our team. Hopefully Magera will be on the same level as Clarke!
kaufman

« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 15:06:09 »

Was really impressed with leon against the pox. Held the ball up well, won his headers and chased down the ball when needed. Fair enough he did look tired in the last 20mins but it was his first full game this season so thats to be expected

Was really impressed too but his timing of his jumps for heading was not up to scratch, he made it up for it though by getting ahead of the defender for knock on's and such when the ball was on the floor. Defenders take note!

But I've a feeling he'll throw a strop soon enough and be thrown out on loan somewhere else, his attitude did not seem right.

« Last Edit: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 09:14:11 by kaufman » Logged
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 08:28:46 »

Its a shame when players are moved on other than being shit.

He held the ball up well but his heading ability was poor for a big man. Jumped too early for flick ons and couldnt direct in front of goal...ala Saints...that was a piss miss.

Clems Army!
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 08:39:05 »

I didn't go to the Pox game, but my Dad did. Reckoned he was a few seconds ahead of the other players in our team. Hopefully Magera will be on the same level as Clarke!

He was a few seconds ahead for his jumps, for sure...
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 11:12:43 »

Was really impressed too but his timing of his jumps for heading was not up to scratch, he made it up for it though by getting ahead of the defender for knock on's and such when the ball was on the floor. Defenders take note!

But I've a feeling he'll throw a strop soon enough and be thrown out on loan somewhere else, his attitude did not seem right.

Blimey, that was an impressive call!
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 11:21:09 »

what does the future hold for Swindon this weekend oh magical Kaufman
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 11:35:45 »

He'll tell you on Monday
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 11:40:00 »

Kaufman was telling me he went to the Docs about his fortune telling skills...
doc asked, "when did this first happen"
Kaufman replied..."next wednesday"
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 13:10:04 »

According to Gary Rose on twitter Clarke asked to leave two days before the saints game.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 13:10:49 »

According to Gary Rose on twitter Clarke asked to leave two days before the saints game.

What a cunt.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 13:11:14 »

Nine days after signing. Wow.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 13:13:13 »

He can fucking rot for all I care. Leon 'I'm better than Swindon' Clarke can fuck off.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Doore

« Reply #149 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 13:14:17 »

That's bumchump at West Ham standard.  Perhaps he misses his mummy?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: