Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Clarke  (Read 75241 times)
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 07:57:01 »

It's not been confirmed yet. Papers have been sent to the League Association, but needs to be confirmed by 12 noon today if he stands any chance of playing tomorrow.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #91 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 08:08:50 »

Is it me or does the picture of Wray on the STFC homepage make him look like a Movie Villain, planning his destruction of Oxford
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 08:25:02 »

I think this will be the line-up.

Smith
Caddis
Flint
Risser
Kennedy

RM one of: Richie/Gabilondo
CM: McCormack & Ferry
LM one of: Esajas/Richie

ST: 2 of Kerrouche/Connell/Clarke

Surely if PdC saw Risser as a potential CB option he would have made that tactical move after Comazzi went off at Daggers rather than putting Caddis as the smallest CB in the league.
But things change rapidly around here at the moment so who knows?............

Also, is Gabilondo eligible for tomorrow?  The OS mentioned needing to get international clearance which often takes a little longer than FA registration does.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 08:28:44 »

Is it me or does the picture of Wray on the STFC homepage make him look like a Movie Villain, planning his destruction of Oxford

Good call Yes
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 08:59:38 »

Di Canio appears to have the same transfer policy as I do on FM; huge squad with loads of attacking options but bugger all cover at the back... could be fun!
Im anal on FM and i will only allow 2 players per each position, no more no less.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 09:34:46 »

Im anal on FM and i will only allow 2 players per each position, no more no less.
Reading this made me want to go into a Dr Sheldon Cooper rant along the lines of:

'It’s not a game! Angry Birds is a game! World of Warcraft is a massive multi-player online role-playing… well, technically it is a game, but it’s more than that. And a stale pastry is little comfort of a man who’s had his bird stolen.'

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 09:55:18 »

Start Pavett and Bodin tomorrow upfront  Yes

Now, ain't that just like me?
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 09:58:06 »

Having listened to DiCanio on the radio after the Cheltenham game when he expressly said he wouldn`t be signing Clarke coz his wages were out of our league but did say that the tall Austrian would definitely be our player by the Monday. I am getting a tad nervous about our man. I appreciate he is desparate to be a success in management and when we win on Sunday all will be clear as to what the fuck he is up to, at the moment I am begining to have my doubts..... Hmmm

Bathtime
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 10:04:23 »

Just found out, good news!

More optimistic than realistic about Sunday now.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Barry Scott

« Reply #99 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 10:06:33 »

Having listened to DiCanio on the radio after the Cheltenham game when he expressly said he wouldn`t be signing Clarke coz his wages were out of our league but did say that the tall Austrian would definitely be our player by the Monday. I am getting a tad nervous about our man. I appreciate he is desparate to be a success in management and when we win on Sunday all will be clear as to what the fuck he is up to, at the moment I am begining to have my doubts..... Hmmm

I think there's a hint of poison there, but have you not actually thought about it in a way that's not negative? By saying Clarke's wages are an issue, if the move is wanted, then it lowers the players expectations. And with regard to the Austrian, if you'd listened to the interview then it's obvious why he didn't sign - he was work shy and we now also know Clarke was back on.

PdC may have not signed Wojtanowicz after saying he would, but better that than signing a lazy player to save face no?
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 10:10:56 »

I think there's a hint of poison there, but have you not actually thought about it in a way that's not negative? By saying Clarke's wages are an issue, if the move is wanted, then it lowers the players expectations. And with regard to the Austrian, if you'd listened to the interview then it's obvious why he didn't sign - he was work shy and we now also know Clarke was back on.

PdC may have not signed Wojtanowicz after saying he would, but better that than signing a lazy player to save face no?

Ok, point taken. Glass half empty approach is not really the way to support appreciated. It just seems a whirlwind its going on and its all a bit out of control - when we win on Sunday I will understand what he is on...

Bathtime
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 12:15:26 »

So it's now 1:15,

anyone know whether he can play tomorrow or not?

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 12:23:16 »

Yes he can.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
woolster

« Reply #103 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 12:26:42 »

Yes he can.
Beers
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 12:29:21 »

Sauce?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: