Pages: 1 ... 1919 1920 1921 [1922] 1923 1924 1925 ... 3981   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9086422 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28815 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 17:22:58 »

I'll confess I was googling Matt Woolfenden to try and find a screen grab.. then got very confused when Emmerdale popped up.. then realised it was Luke Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #28816 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 17:28:50 »

bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #28817 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 17:32:41 »

3-4? I thought the budget was almost gone? Seems a big shift unless players are being moved on?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #28818 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 17:35:12 »

His problem will be when Wednesday comes and goes and there hasn't been literally 3 or 4 signings.

0, 1 or 2 shall equate to the usual ANARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #28819 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 17:35:39 »

Brown’s comments never actually seem to add up to what eventually happens.

Only last week he was saying one had to go before he could bring one in - then came Wolfie.

Now these 3 or 4 possibles. I know he’s probably playing the skint game but I’d prefer it if he just kept schtum and let things happen.

Add to these the 2 Irish lads supposedly arriving in January and people will start thinking Power may actually want promotion.

And we can’t have that.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #28820 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 17:35:51 »

It's great that we're looking at getting more players in but I do wonder what exactly the point is in all of these windows?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #28821 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 17:40:10 »

3-4? I thought the budget was almost gone? Seems a big shift unless players are being moved on?
Who can we shift on, though? They’re all under contract and can’t move no matter who may want that.

And, yes, these transfer deadlines are a crock
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #28822 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 17:50:56 »

Robertson, Iandolo, Romanski, Henry (after he comes back next week), Dunne possibly as PB was fuming at his discipline after his stupid sending off last week.

All can go out on loan for 3 months to teams in the Conference/South/North which will take them up to the January window pretty much when they can leave if needed/choose.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #28823 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 18:12:26 »

I still don’t really understand what this window means when it comes to comings and goings
Peter Venkman

« Reply #28824 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 18:41:31 »

I still don’t really understand what this window means when it comes to comings and goings
Any player freed by their club from their contract before last Fridays deadline can sign and play for any club in the Football League.

The Free signing deadline usually ends the last day of March but the transfer/loan window re-opens 1st January for a month.

No more loan signings can be made now until 1st January unless its for the position of goalkeeper as an emergency loan.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #28825 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 19:25:04 »

Robertson, Iandolo, Romanski, Henry (after he comes back next week), Dunne possibly as PB was fuming at his discipline after his stupid sending off last week.

All can go out on loan for 3 months to teams in the Conference/South/North which will take them up to the January window pretty much when they can leave if needed/choose.
Henry will be on the bench for 2-3 weeks whilst Vigs is away, and apparently if Vigs is retained there two further internationals coming up after.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #28826 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 08:40:02 »

Henry will be on the bench for 2-3 weeks whilst Vigs is away, and apparently if Vigs is retained there two further internationals coming up after.
On the radiogram on Saturday they suggested that a deal was already in place for Henry that he was back for 2 games then would be sent back to Chippenham until January as soon as Vigs returns from the 2 games away.

BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #28827 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 13:15:07 »

On the radiogram on Saturday they suggested that a deal was already in place for Henry that he was back for 2 games then would be sent back to Chippenham until January as soon as Vigs returns from the 2 games away.

So if Vigs impresses/gets a chance/shows good attitude then we could potentially be looking at needing an emergency loan GK. Whatever happened to once Town target and of Stockport County and Tranmere fame...Owain Fon Williams? Was tipped for great things. He can't be that old? Would be worth a punt (if he's still playing) shirley?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #28828 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 13:45:19 »

So if Vigs impresses/gets a chance/shows good attitude then we could potentially be looking at needing an emergency loan GK. Whatever happened to once Town target and of Stockport County and Tranmere fame...Owain Fon Williams? Was tipped for great things. He can't be that old? Would be worth a punt (if he's still playing) shirley?

<insert completely random goalkeeper for discussion> im sure google can help you mate
Peter Venkman

« Reply #28829 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 13:47:00 »

Williams has until this season been playing regularly in Scotland.

Pages: 1 ... 1919 1920 1921 [1922] 1923 1924 1925 ... 3981   Go Up
Print
Jump to: