Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Official Match day Thread  (Read 59576 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:35:21 »

Fuck off you prick. I was attacked for assuming we lost when we went 1 - 0 down. Well we did. No "I told you so" posts from me. And, shit for brains, you should know, being a swindon fan is something you get stuck with, it aint a matter of choice - now fuck off twat

Lets just leave this one. Its just the defeat talking. The man has his opinion, its been disagreed with. No need to get personal with one another. We're all cunts together.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:35:52 »

i seem to remember him being reasonably mobile, obviously a big lad who can hold it up

Ta. I have no recollection whatsoever.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:36:38 »

I did hear that this could actually be a perm deal unless they have managed to agree a loan
I thought you'd gone? Wink
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:36:44 »

I'm going to watch a random Youtube clip of him and base my opinion of whether we should sign him or not purely on that.

Here goes...

Looks pretty damned good to me, when can you start Leon??
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:36:59 »

On way back.

Awful doesn't cover it

Could be worse. Oh wait, lets not contemplate that.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:37:49 »

Looks pretty damned good to me, when can you start Leon??[

Useless clip without football manager stats to back it up Smiley
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:38:27 »

He's a good player, spent most of his career in the championship, couple of short spells in league one where he got a goal in every two games, would be a top player for us i reckon. 5 forwards seems a bit much though, bodin must be going out on loan
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:39:44 »

I feel slightly deflated tonight, 2 defeats from 3 isn't a great start. But on the positive side we haven't been dicked or convincingly beaten in either game, if we had I would be more worried. We were never going to walk this league, promotion is the number one priority regardless if it's top 3 or play offs.
Nervous about Sunday but I have a good feeling we can grind out a result.
One man went to war.....
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #563 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:40:17 »

He's a good player, spent most of his career in the championship, couple of short spells in league one where he got a goal in every two games, would be a top player for us i reckon. 5 forwards seems a bit much though, bodin must be going out on loan
6 strikers.He wants 2
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:42:40 »

Even though he won't get a look in, we have Pavett as well, so potentially 7 strikers?!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:42:52 »

Will you lot have a fucking word with yourselves?

Oh yeah, happy birthday by the way.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:43:03 »

Useless clip without football manager stats to back it up Smiley

I don't know how to do that I'm afraid. This clip's even better though. In this one he even moves...

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:43:29 »

Even though he won't get a look in, we have Pavett as well, so potentially 7 strikers?!

Thankfully Ritchie can cover as well.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:44:18 »

ok 6 strikers, does that mean he is already accepting the ones he has signed are not good enough or does he genuinely believe he needs 6?! I guess Bodin goes out on loan as he's the one he didnt sign!

CB is worrying though if we only have 3 surely? and none of our full backs can really cover CB either, where as Ritchie can cover the forward position.

Wait and see what happens i suppose.

Whats the score with the injured players? when will this LB be fit?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:45:14 »

Fuck off you prick. I was attacked for assuming we lost when we went 1 - 0 down. Well we did. No "I told you so" posts from me. And, shit for brains, you should know, being a swindon fan is something you get stuck with, it aint a matter of choice - now fuck off twat

you certainly are all high and mighty aren't you, and seemingly unable to form any sort of argument without resorting to profanity.

i think we could all infer from your 'it's called experience' line that youw were saying 'i told you so'

it's all to easy today for people to throw their toys out of the pram at the very first sign of disappointment and you clearly fall into this category.  will you be on here if we beat oxford on sunday or will be all be too hard for you to have to say something positive?

as for 'being a swindon fan is something you get stuck with' that's really pathetic, we're a lower league club, this happens to every team outside the top 3 in the premiership, why should we be any different?  if all you want to do is celebrate victory and succes then i'll say it again, you're not cut out to be a football fan, more often than not things go against teams.

i look forward to your response, sure it will be really well considered and all your arguments will be free of foul language...
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: