Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Official Match day Thread  (Read 59569 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #510 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:11:12 »

Shit, 2 players out at least for Sunday. "not good enough"
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:11:34 »

Loving the honesty from Di Canio. I'm sure he'll have it sorted for Sunday - possibly 4 changes for Sunday but definitely two.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:12:22 »

Paolo Continued:
- I think he's saying Kennedy isn't ready for a 46 game season, need to be stronger, meaner. But whatshisfaceleftback is injured.
- Didn't pick Devera because Thomson can cover 2 positions. Wanted to keep 3 attacking players on bench.
- Angry with performance, with team, not strong enough yet, not yet a team
- World Cup final on Sunday! We win, we can become a group. Solid.
- Can only say sorry to fans. They were to honest. Was expecting them to have a bit of a pop at Paolo!

Oxford:
- Already decided 2 changes for Saturday. 2 players are not good enough/strong enough at the moment to play "top level". But they can improve.
- for sure a striker needed - speaking to chairman in a minute about it. Feels positive (he must be working on someone). We need a big man, quick man to stick the ball in the onion bag (paraphrased).
- Still not going to break the bank on a striker though.
- Talking of trying to bring one in for Oxford (reading between the lines here, may be wrong).
- Talking about 1 or 2 more players (how big is this squad getting!).
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:12:36 »

For fucksake give him  a strepsol.
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:12:57 »

You got to love Di Canios post match interviews!

Really hope he can walk the walk too!

DI CANIOS RED AND WHITE ARMY

Goodnite!

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Dozno9

« Reply #515 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:13:02 »

Kennedy out for Sunday then?
phelpsieboy

« Reply #516 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:13:11 »

Hard to understand what he's been saying, but was I right in hearing him slate Kennedy and sayin Cibbocchi will be first choice ? I probably am very wrong in what I heard though
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:14:27 »

For fucksake give him  a strepsol.

Cheesy

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:15:15 »

Hard to understand what he's been saying, but was I right in hearing him slate Kennedy and sayin Cibbocchi will be first choice ? I probably am very wrong in what I heard though

I think his point was its a lot of pressure for someone who is so young to play every week. I think he wasn't slating as such. Things can easily get lost in (Paolo's own) translation.
red socks

« Reply #519 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:15:32 »

No we are not. Bradford get a lot more than us.

You are the worst type of fan. You give up on your team, but expect them to have a divine right to beat smaller clubs.

ha

ha

ha - Oh no I'm the worst type of fan! I haven't lived in Swindon for 30 years, how the fuck you can accuse me of giving up on them makes me laugh. I knew they would lose after they went 1 - 0 down, its called experience....
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:16:06 »

Hmm could Amankwaah possibly be an option at left back?
Dozno9

« Reply #521 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:16:21 »

Fuck me it's mystic meg
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:16:38 »

I think a big factor in the semi-panic is that we are playing Oxford next and at the moment we seem to be in a bit of a mess. It's a huge game and we wanted to go into it feeling confident, instead I am feeling very nervous. The game could be coming too early for us, although I will try to hold on to the hope that it could be the game that everything comes together. PDC is promising changes, so lets see what the response is.

phelpsieboy

« Reply #523 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:17:12 »

He'll be gone by the end of the month I think, which would be a real shame. I'd have him in the side every week and not sure why Thompson has got the nod over him.
Manks is a quality player due to his sheer physicality, Which will go hand in hand in this league, not worth playing a midget like Thompson when Amankwaah will be perfect for his league, rather he played at right back and Caddis pushed up field
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 21:17:42 »

What's happening with Leon Clarke, did I read this was back on somewhere?

Jump to: