Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Official Match day Thread  (Read 59576 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:47:36 »

On another plus note. Connell and Kerrouche sounded decent when they came on and Esajas lasted 90 minutes and sounded lively. All 3 to start on Sunday please.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:48:06 »

I guess what it comes down to is the expectation that we'd do what we did last time, off to a flier and get the belief going. However it will do just as well to finish the league that way instead.

However, you can say its wrong to do so, but the optimism is starting to evaporate already.

But when we beat the Pox on Sunday, all that won't matter.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:48:12 »

Shit.

Tonight was Di Canio's chance to make changes and he has dropped a bollock.

Risser will be this season's Prutton if we are not careful.

I can see a team in that squad that can batter the scum, and I can see quality.

Good point there Spence.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #468 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:48:25 »

We'll be fine in 12 games time, things like this take time. Patience is a virtue
red socks

« Reply #469 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:48:42 »

Will you lot have a fucking word with yourselves?

Yeah  Cheltenham and Dagenham and Redbridge, quality sides we should'nt expect anything from those tricky ties.... We are a bit shit, and we are in division 4. What bit are we all missing Mr Positive?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:49:25 »

Ritchie and Caddis haven't started well so hopefully it's a settling problem and not that their all shit.

My worry is that Di Canio is probably very difficult to work with and this could be having an effect?
woolster

« Reply #471 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:49:55 »

I stand by my comment that things need to be address but that's stating the obvious.

Not worried but just a bit 'buh'.
im worried, 3000plus pox fans taking the piss out of us sunday, might not happen tho Hmmm
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:51:05 »

naturally i'm disappointed with the result but we've played 3, conceded 1 from a corner and 1 from a pen so no goals conceded in open play.  we could have had a pen on saturday and sounds like another tonight. 

i'd wager that if ours had been given tonight it would have been us win 1-0 and it would have been a draw on saturday if it was given.

there's no point in getting nickers in a twist over a game that was won by a penalty especially as paolo has said time and again that he knows we need more presence in the box.

if we get past the transfer deadline without the 'big striker' i'll start to worry but untill then we'll just have to try to grind our results out.

we all know how much difference having a 20 goals a season man on the pitch can make and we've not been played off the park at all yet.

maybe we could have done a little more to try to win the last two but again two 1-0 results away from home is hardly the end of the world when they were won by set pieces.

paolo is probably very anxious about sunday and once it's over i think we'll settle down and if we win it then these last two results will all but be forgotten
phelpsieboy

« Reply #473 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:51:10 »

Oh God who lets these morons text the BBC ! Its been 3 fricking games ! Calm down and carry on !
Dozno9

« Reply #474 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:51:12 »

Yeah  Cheltenham and Dagenham and Redbridge, quality sides we should'nt expect anything from those tricky ties.... We are a bit shit, and we are in division 4. What bit are we all missing Mr Positive?

D&R finished higher than us last year and got relegated on the last day. We have a complete new team with a shit pre-season. Why should we win??

Oh yeah we're Swindon and the world owes us a favour.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:51:16 »

We'll be fine in 12 games time, things like this take time. Patience is a virtue

be too late then.What's happened to Timlin and Smith,we deserve to know.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:51:53 »

I think a lot of people's expectations have been raised by how we breezed into this division last time round.

Worth bearing in mind last time we were down here walsall and hartlepool both had slower starts than we did, yet both finished above us.

Things get better but they never get good
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:52:50 »

Have I logged onto the wrong forum? I'm looking for thetownend.com where everyone calls eachother cunts and some (only some) people know speak some sense.
Seems like I've stumbled onto thisis by accident.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:53:04 »

Yeah  Cheltenham and Dagenham and Redbridge, quality sides we should'nt expect anything from those tricky ties.... We are a bit shit, and we are in division 4. What bit are we all missing Mr Positive?

We always lose to Cheltenham and our record against Dagenham suggests it is going the same way as well. Bogey teams.
SirWinston

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:53:22 »

My panic button is still firmly tucked away and I still think it's far too early to know how things will pan out.  Already, they've got the "should have hired ...." people texting into the radio.  Get a grip and get behind them for a bit longer at least!!!!  We were dog shit last year and there's no reason to think it's all going to be sweetness and light this season.

Listening to the mongs texts being read out on the radio is pissing me off no end.  People need to get a bit of perspective.

PDC's interviews are getting longer and longer when he tries to explain what went wrong, so we could be in for a late finish tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: