Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: team for tuesday  (Read 3131 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 17:57:45 »

Pericard left at home, anyone else upfront.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 18:04:29 »

Pericard

Pericard
Pericard
Pericard
Pericard

Pericard
Pericard
Pericard

Pericard
Pericard
Pericard
wisemensay

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 18:13:31 »

Give Austin a rest, seeing as it's a nothing game. With Carlisle being a must win (how many must wins this season so far?), we need him super fit, not just fully fit.

Spencer_White

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 18:15:02 »

Very worried, I think this game is a nailed on defeat.

To be frank, I just hope we dont concede too many so we can go to Carlisle in a decent frame of mind. Its a fixture we really dont need at this time and it might be worth sending a reserve 11.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 18:16:37 by Spencer_White » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 18:23:12 »

Very worried, I think this game is a nailed on defeat.

To be frank, I just hope we dont concede too many so we can go to Carlisle in a decent frame of mind. Its a fixture we really dont need at this time and it might be worth sending a reserve 11.
Won't that land us with a hefty fine? I thought there was some stupid rule about playing a certain number of first team players
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 18:26:14 »

Yeah you have to play 6 first teamers basically.

Give Pericard 90 minutes, tell him he's going to get 90 minutes on Monday so he has every chancce to get prepared and look forward to playing and pray to god the thing hits him on the arse and goes in.

wisemensay

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 18:27:08 »

Won't that land us with a hefty fine? I thought there was some stupid rule about playing a certain number of first team players

I think it does. In that case, play the ones who are under performing as punishment. Then make them walk home.
Panda Paws

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 19:09:18 »

Smith

Amankwaah
Morrison
Cuthbert
Kennedy

Caddis
Timlin
Ferry
Ball

Pericard
New Striker

Pericard must score soon, he is a massive waste of quite a hefty wage at the moment.
Spencer_White

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 19:11:50 »

It was about £5000 last time. Which was hefty when you compare it to other fines imposed by the FA/FL. But not really hefty when you compare in to the wages of the big earners and the risk of them getting injured in a game which to be frank, we have very little chance in.

The vast majority of these 1st and 2nd round JPT games go the home side.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 20:04:51 »

If Kennedy doesnt start Tuesday then Danny must have no faith in him ever being a first team player and we will be stuck with Rose starting for a while.
Panda Paws

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 20:14:16 »

If Kennedy doesnt start Tuesday then Danny must have no faith in him ever being a first team player and we will be stuck with Rose starting for a while.

Fully agree
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 21:34:03 »

I would give Pericard, Kenedey and Ball 90 mins.

And then play fringe players like Timlin.

I see no harm in giving Bodin some game time, he needs to get it somewhere, why not in maeaningless game?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: