Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mike Bowden getting arsey on Thisis  (Read 9380 times)
lebowski

« Reply #60 on: Thursday, March 22, 2007, 18:27:12 »

poor mike  Sad
Spencer_White

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, March 22, 2007, 18:33:57 »

The bloke posts like a fucking retard.

The worst grammar and spelling on the most retarded STFC message board is quite an achievement.

The bloke has the English and computer skills of an 11 year old.

Dont know whether to laugh or cry. I have to believe it is him. Thats mental.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, March 22, 2007, 22:50:50 »

I agree.  How he expects to be taken seriously with grammar like that is unbelievable.

Its even more unbelievable that he has put himself in the public eye of a football forum without being able to string a sentence together or quote properly so his posts make any sense.
Razzledazzle

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, March 22, 2007, 23:09:46 »

He likes having a pop at the fans doesn't he! He's had a pop at me and Rob Tuck, Ronnie and a few others on there, nice way to treat your customers!

I've exchanged emails with him and noticed the poor grammar on them as well, also i got fed the usual rubbish and he thinks i'm misinformed.
I turned round to him and said how can you say to the fans there is progress with the stadium development when you said at a meeting recently that the plans only exsist in your head? i said i am not misinformed and that the meeting was recorded, same old same old from the board isnt it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, March 22, 2007, 23:11:00 »

I've asked him when I can see the Stadium plans and whether he will bring them along to his meeting.

He's ignored me thus far
Razzledazzle

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, March 22, 2007, 23:17:59 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I've asked him when I can see the Stadium plans and whether he will bring them along to his meeting.

He's ignored me thus far

soapy tit wank  

I wonder if he will bring them along, doh i forgot they only exsist in his head.

Seriously though he won't have anything to show, we know the truth now regarding his so called stadium plans.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 10:04:46 »

Woot, Mike's back. Let's go Fishing.
red macca

« Reply #67 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 10:11:29 »

I just saw that..By the way the spelling mistakes in my post on thisis were done on purpose for once
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 11:12:16 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Woot, Mike's back. Let's go Fishing.

You're all really bad people - this Bowden-baiting is just getting cruel now, everyone stood round laughing as the bloke digs himself deeper and deeper in it.   I'm going to report you all to the League against Cruel Sports  
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 11:50:47 »

See look, you've frightened him off now - like a startled fawn
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 11:52:26 »

He'll be off somewhere sorting out that quivering lip of his.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #71 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 12:33:37 »

Well if you remember the fans forum, he never runs from a challenge and even his opoenents admire and respect him - as well as being Rod Bluh's best friend. Oh yes, and he was a corporate lawyer at nPower - did you know that.
I didn't think you could get a better recruiting officer for the Trust than Cap'n Bob but Mikey B is a godsend. Patronising as well as smug and conceited. I think his comments abuot us being commercially naive was very interesting. I'm sure a lot of STFC fans own businesses and run them very successfully.
I'm getting to the stage now where I think consideration should be given to a full economic boycott and starve the buggers out - ie no merchandise, no sponsorship and non attendance at games.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #72 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 13:43:56 »

I agree Chalkie. I'm willing to wait until the close of season and go on into the start of the next though.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 14:27:10 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
He'll be off somewhere sorting out that quivering lip of his.

How could you all be so horrid?

http://whyfiles.org/156cwd_deer/images/fawn.jpg
flammableBen

« Reply #74 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 15:12:02 »

He hasn't seemed to have replied for a bit. I wonder if someone's advised him to stop.

Quote from: "monkey bowden"

i will show more detail on the stadium redevelopment when it makes sense to do so.i will not fall into the trap of making confidential stuff public and fould up the long term plan.if that upsets a group of fans i`m very sorry but thats the way its going to be.

I know thisis is pretty informal, but that's pretty bad and not even the worse.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: