Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: who would i vote for  (Read 9292 times)
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 18:02:11 »

And when you've lived in the country illegally, so don't have an official identity, how exactly do you do that?

What evidence exactly arfe you expected to produce?

You don't have to produce any evidence. If you have been convicted of a crime they will have a record of it.

No one can prove they haven't commited crime beyond the fact they have no convictions.

I think what they are saying is that, for example, an illegal immigrant who came over here and commited a serious crime and spent 10 years in jail wouldn't be eligible for citizenship under an amnesty.

Anyway even in a power-sharing coalition government the lib dems would never get this policy through. It won't happen so it's a bit pointless to argue over.
Talk Talk

« Reply #76 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 18:29:49 »

The SW region, of which we are part, had powers over such issues as strategic planning, therefore SBC even if minded could not have blocked the Front Garden.  This layer of government has now been abolished and powers returned to Whitehall.

Sorry Reg, you are completely wrong about that. The SW region of what was formerly known as the United Kingdon is an EU Region. Spot the SW Region MEPs. Spot the local seat of power in Exeter. Spot the planning and John Prescott's mission to set all of this shit up.

This pic is now out of date, but it shows the intent.

[url width=750 height=979]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp99/swindon_alan/euregions03.gif[/url]
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 08:40:31 »

Don't who to vote for? Here's a handy guide

[url width=400 height=618]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/ghanimah/hatedecisionvotingtree.jpg[/url]

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 10:42:47 »

Don't who to vote for? Here's a handy guide

[url width=400 height=618]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/ghanimah/hatedecisionvotingtree.jpg[/url]

Quality!!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 10:52:53 »

Fantastic work, ghanimah!
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 10:58:53 »

From that chart I should vote green cos I fucking hate Clarkson!
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 16:18:50 »

hahhahha green party 11% as if anyone would actually vote for the green party
oooh lets all be tree hugging hippys

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/politics-and-election/brighton-pavilion/winning-party

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Talk Talk

« Reply #82 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 18:14:16 »

Hmmmm. A very interesting piece on a libertarian blog about what might be behind the Conservatives apparent 'can't get a fag paper between them' stance with respect to Labour and the Limp-dums.

I have pondered this before - if Cameron does get in with a majority, would the real policies be very different from those advertised before 6th May?

I am not wholly convinced that this might even be a possibility, but it would be stunning if it happened.

http://libertarianalliance.wordpress.com/2010/04/28/wait-for-us-to-fail-then-vote-bnp-the-conservative-hidden-agenda/
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 18:19:00 »

Keeley came across very well.
Lumps

« Reply #84 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 18:24:01 »

Hmmmm. A very interesting piece on a libertarian blog about what might be behind the Conservatives apparent 'can't get a fag paper between them' stance with respect to Labour and the Limp-dums.

I have pondered this before - if Cameron does get in with a majority, would the real policies be very different from those advertised before 6th May?

I am not wholly convinced that this might even be a possibility, but it would be stunning if it happened.

http://libertarianalliance.wordpress.com/2010/04/28/wait-for-us-to-fail-then-vote-bnp-the-conservative-hidden-agenda/

Fuck me. I can understand why you're world view is so fucking strange if you spend your time reading that sort of bollocks.
Talk Talk

« Reply #85 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 18:46:45 »

Fuck me. I can understand why you're world view is so fucking strange if you spend your time reading that sort of bollocks.

Unlike the sort of bollocks that you read?

I did not say that I was convinced by it, more that it is an interesting possibility. I would be as happy as Larry if it was true.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 19:00:19 »

I would be as happy as Larry if it was true.
If Cameron is actually a secret plot to fail and make way for a BNP government? Christ, you're even more wacko than you at first appear which is already pretty demented. All hail the New Lizard People Order!
Talk Talk

« Reply #87 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 19:03:16 »

If Cameron is actually a secret plot to fail and make way for a BNP government? Christ, you're even more wacko than you at first appear which is already pretty demented. All hail the New Lizard People Order!

No Paul - not the BNP succession which would indeed be truly horrendous. In this scenario that could only be possible if the Conservatives fuck up big time. Which if the hidden agenda were true would not happen.

Oh and fuck off with the tin foil hat and lizard people bollocks please, it's getting boring. I don't go on about your plastic shoes.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 19:58:48 »

No Paul - not the BNP succession which would indeed be truly horrendous. In this scenario that could only be possible if the Conservatives fuck up big time. Which if the hidden agenda were true would not happen.
That's direcly what that nutjob blog you quoted says is the endgame of this alleged conspiracy
XYZ – No. The UKIP collapse is good in the long term so far as it allows the BNP to move further into the political running. UKIP is a useful safety valve. But its leaders are too stupid – or too controlled – to present any serious threat to the Establishment. The [British National Party] is different. It can’t be smashed. The Establishment has tried and failed. Its leaders have known each other for decades, and are used to working together in ways the UKIP leadership and activists could never manage. It cannot advance far at the moment because the Conservatives stand in its way. If the next Conservative Government is the sort of failure you believe it will be, we shall be pushed aside, and the path will be clear for the BNP.

SIG – So that’s your argument. We keep our mouths shut while your people lie their way into office. If they mess up, the way is cleared for the BNP to do the job for you?
It's even in the title of the fucking "article":
“Wait for Us to Fail, Then Vote BNP” The Conservative Hidden Agenda?
So my apologies if I took your enthusiasm for this "hidden agenda" at face value - not my fault you haven't read the nutjob blog you enthused about properly

EDIT: And Alan, sorry, my "Lizard People" crack was aimed more at the contents of the blog article rather than you personally, because it is, genuinely, crackers. Shouldn't have had a go at you personally as well though.

But the "tinfoil hat" stuff is really just gentle ribbing, and I don't mind if you take the piss out of my shoes - I don't think either of us have ever really declared we stand or fall on our fashion sense Smiley
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 20:57:17 by pauld » Logged
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 23:32:44 »

Cameron would encourage the people to seize the moment, make the most of the opportunity to deliver their own mail. In between running their own schools and their own hospitals of course.

Ha ha. I like this.  As Cameron has never had a job, it makes beautiful sense for him to think us plebs, the unwashed and unable acolytes of Chippy, Chadlington and Charlbury, will do it all for him.   We'll all be so busy running schools, hospitals and er banks that we won't have time for our own jobs.  Which is just as well as there won't be any.

Unfortunately like most of the plastic one's thinking, this simple logic doesn't extend to football clubs, as Dave, the imposter in Dean, can rely on his cuddly mate Mr Murdoch to look after that for us.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: