Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Knight on trial with us  (Read 47064 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:08:05 »

Lee Trundle and Leon Knight up front.

God, we would be hated.

That would be fucking quality....

....in 2004!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:13:30 »

Fuck me here is a player that everyone to a man knows is a complete knob.......wasted his talent and all of a sudden the oh he could be good brigade are out because he is on trial for us.
If he was down the road at Oxford all of us would be pissing ourselfs laughing.
Surely we should/could be aiming a little higher than this.....not much higher granted.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:15:49 »

Fuck me here is a player that everyone to a man knows is a complete knob.......wasted his talent and all of a sudden the oh he could be good brigade are out because he is on trial for us.
Surely we should/could be aiming a little higher than this.....not much higher granted.

Who do you suggest we sign instead then ??

We're in the 4th division.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:18:13 »

I suggest we sign Barry Corr from Southend.

Decent player, big, good with his feet, good in the air, will get goals, gets stuck in and realistic target I think...
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:19:17 »

Yes, but we'd all shitting ourselves come the 21st, because we all know the little bastard would score against us....
Doore

« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:23:12 »

Decent player, big, good with his feet, good in the air, will get goals, gets stuck in and realistic target I think...

Would he be interested?  Seems to me he has settled in to a decent first team spot down there.  He would probably cost a few quid compared to Leon Knight.  We could all pull a name out of the hat - I think we should sign Clayton Donaldson from Crewe.  
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:23:29 »

While i agree i would love to have him the club took a big hit on him already can't see us doing it again.

Rory Fallon?
Coca Fola

« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:26:03 »

I would happily have Corr or Fallon back.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:27:13 »

He would just come back here and be permanently injured again
Spencer_White

« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:28:08 »

Id trust Barry Corr's fitness over Leon Knight attitude any day of the week!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:29:07 »

Would he be interested?  Seems to me he has settled in to a decent first team spot down there.  He would probably cost a few quid compared to Leon Knight.  We could all pull a name out of the hat - I think we should sign Clayton Donaldson from Crewe. 

I dont know? he might be - Southend are still on very dodgy footing financially and we could probably pay him more. Thats enough for most footballers these days.

He might cost a few quid compared to Knight but is younger and probably better. Would be a better investment.

Clayton Donaldson has been attracting attention from all sorts of clubs - so a much less realistic option than Barry Corr.

I'd have Fallon back.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:30:26 »

Fallon for sure,Mcloud from Barnet would be a decent shout but would cost a few bob.
Anyway no more whinging from me,said my bit and i dont want to go on and on about it.

Doore

« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:31:02 »

I dont know? he might be - Southend are still on very dodgy footing financially and we could probably pay him more. Thats enough for most footballers these days.

He might cost a few quid compared to Knight but is younger and probably better. Would be a better investment.

Clayton Donaldson has been attracting attention from all sorts of clubs - so a much less realistic option than Barry Corr.

I'd have Fallon back.

Fair enough.  My badly made point was that I'm sure that the board and management know the names of these players - what we don't know is who is available and who is not.  I don't imagine, if they could keep hold of him, that Southend would want to lose Corr to another league 2 team.  
Coca Fola

« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:31:13 »

What about that Parkin chap.....  Cheesy
Spencer_White

« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:31:42 »

He would just come back here and be permanently injured again

So you like Leon Knight because he scored 10 goals last season for Coleraine (what sort of fucking standard is that anyway), but you wouldnt have Barry Corr who scored 18 goals for Southend in L2?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: