Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jim Little Speaks, CVA TO PAID  (Read 11758 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 16:43:11 »

I like him

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/62/5e/0,,10341~3366498,00.jpg

Nice face.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 16:46:10 »

He talks a good game but is it just all talk? We shall find out i suppose. Like the sound of that though.
flammableBen

« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 16:48:01 »

Quote from: "Rich"
He talks a good game but is it just all talk? We shall find out i suppose. Like the sound of that though.

Yeah can he walk the walk? Or is he in a wheel chair. I'd probably take Rolling the Roll over the current lot though.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:00:42 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Heh! heh!

Nice face Cool
returnofthereds

« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:16:13 »

I like what I have heard. That said though it is only talk.
But we are used to hearing one thing and getting another.Maybe these guys can really make things work out.If things are done properly they can make what they need money wise and we get the team we all want. The big worry for most people is we were going to be shipped down the M4 by the previous board ( can we call them that yet ? ) to make themselves money. With new ideas this could be achieved here.C'mon lets all have a group hug ! Beers
Even as I am writing this doubt is entering my head.Old habits are hard things to change.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:17:58 »

He takes a good game, but so did Brady and co.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
red macca

« Reply #21 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:20:15 »

Genuine question, but when he said the debts have been included and will be paid does this include st modwen
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:24:34 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Genuine question, but when he said the debts have been included and will be paid does this include st modwen

if St Mowdem is a debt then we will have to assume it is.

if so it is all very promising at STFC for a change.

it would be even better if the new guys talk to the fans consortium and get them involved in some way.

returnofthereds

« Reply #23 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:29:07 »

Wouldn't surprise me that in about 5-6 weeks they have Q & A session in the Winners for fans. Just let PS have a few chats with them, let them got over the horror's of the real debt that needs to be paid off so they have some answers.
Dont think we will ever find out who is funding this though. Just seems he will front the business side with us and them with Rufus  being the football face for them.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:29:54 »

OK....a face and some imformation, that's got to be a good thing....but Jim seems to be a front man, who is he representing?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:31:00 »

The 1.2m loan with St Modwen is in one of the Holding companies (can't remember which one, as I've lost track of all the holding co's.)

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:32:31 »

And what role is brevett to play - no mention of him so far ?
red macca

« Reply #27 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 17:35:02 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
And what role is brevett to play - no mention of him so far ?
right back ? no seriously been stated somewhere i think that he just wants to get his badges and do some scouting
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 18:01:15 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1070872,00.html

Former QPR, Fulham and West Ham defender Rufus Brevett, who announced his retirement from the game last May, is to join the club as Sporting Director.

Brevett is currently completing his coaching badges, and it is hoped that once the take-over process has been completed, Brevett will be appointed as Sporting Director, providing a link between the new consortium and also assisting with scouting duties.

No reason to beleive that has changes, bizarre as it is.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 18:10:38 »

Quote from: "Summerof69"
The 1.2m loan with St Modwen is in one of the Holding companies (can't remember which one, as I've lost track of all the holding co's.)

£2.6m and rising at the last set of accounts.

It's all good stuff so far I have to say, but all I fucking really want is a straight forward public statement like this:

"We are not adverse to SSW getting some money back but we've told Diamandis that the M4 is a fairly safe place to play hide and seek with a blindfold on".

ok, maybe add in

"and we won't be moving outside of Swindon, ever, even if we ar here to make some dosh on a property deal"

If they could say that then I'll pop to Tesco and buy myself some beer.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: