Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smith to City  (Read 7010 times)
red macca

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:14:02 »

Quote from: "Barry Potter"
Quote from: "Melksham Red"

thats right lets blame king and the board as usuall fuck it let them bankrupt the club for greedy bastards like smith who played well 2nd half coz he knew he was out of contract would city and wednesday be offering if he was still on our bench would they bollocks he was trying for himself not the club,on the other hand you duke who gives his all for this club even if its not good enough least he tries and yet he will get slated week in week out its a fuckin joke,and before anyone says anything my personal opinion of duke is he isnt good enough but i respect the bloke for effort hope smith fucks off

Spot on. And don't apologise for having an opinion either. If someone disagrees then fuck em.

Yes even if the opinion is utter bollocks, someone can still have their say.

Deanored, of course, like all footballers he was trying primarily for himself (whilst at the same time preventing the team finishing about 20th),his whole future was on the line. What the fuck else would he do? Not try?   :roll:

I hope Smith stays but if he doesn't I wish him well where ever he ends up (even City).
the point im making is he couldnt give a fuck whether we finished 20th or 12th he wanted a move and now he,s got one ,did you wish mooney well when he went to scum?but smith no he,s a fuckin legend aint he scored goals when he wanted a move got one then fucked off but yeah he done it all in cause of making sure we didnt get relegated what a bloke :roll:
Melksham Red

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:14:39 »

I agree with Ben all the way on this. He summed it all up nicely. If he stays he's a hero if he goes he's a cunt.

If he goes, so fucking what? He's another Swindon reject. No different to Mooney or any other player who's ever left the club. I for one will not wish him well and hope he dies a slow and painful death.

I detest this sentimentality with players. Fuck them. They are all over paid cunts looking out for themselves. They don't give a shit about the club so why should we give a shit about them. That includes Parkin aswell. When he goes I'll think he's a cunt aswell.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:18:13 »

That includes Parkin aswell. When he goes I'll think he's a cunt aswell.

:jaw2:

Yeah, what a cunt Parkin is...staying here and scoring 73 goals in 3 season. What a loser hope he dies... :roll:
Melksham Red

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:19:37 »

My point is who cares what they do. Once they've left the club why give a fuck?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:21:01 »

Because Parkin played a massive part here, was a fucking hero and left to further his career not his bank balance....
Melksham Red

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:25:57 »

We're all entitled to an opinion. Mine is that I could not give a fuck for former players. I give a fuck about current players and whether they can get us out of this fucking shit division.
red macca

« Reply #51 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:26:22 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Because Parkin played a massive part here, was a fucking hero and left to further his career not his bank balance....
i can see what your saying melksham but i do think parkin is a bit different,other players can fuck off i just cant see parkin joining city or oxford where the others couldnt give a fuck like you say,and dv85 parkin is a hero not was ahero Cheesy
Spencer_White

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:30:12 »

Quote from: "Johno"
Exactly. Smith has been here for 2 seasons now and to be honest against leeds in his first start in the first team in the league cup he was very good and then was a forgotten person.

can't blame him for leaving for more money, but to city? its not a step up in his career.

No Mooney wanted a 2 year contract or double his money. He was trying to take the piss out of us. We were trying to take the piss out of Smith.

Oxford is also the only club that I would ask Town players not to sign for.

Theres no harm in saying thanks to players who have done the business for us. I would applaud Parkin if he came back.
Barry Potter

« Reply #53 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:31:56 »

Quote from: "deanored"

thats right lets blame king and the board as usuall fuck it let them bankrupt the club for greedy bastards like smith who played well 2nd half coz he knew he was out of contract would city and wednesday be offering if he was still on our bench would they bollocks he was trying for himself not the club,on the other hand you duke who gives his all for this club even if its not good enough least he tries and yet he will get slated week in week out its a fuckin joke,and before anyone says anything my personal opinion of duke is he isnt good enough but i respect the bloke for effort hope smith fucks off

Spot on. And don't apologise for having an opinion either. If someone disagrees then fuck em.

Deanored, of course, like all footballers he was trying primarily for himself (whilst at the same time preventing the team finishing about 20th),his whole future was on the line. What the fuck else would he do? Not try?   :roll:

I hope Smith stays but if he doesn't I wish him well where ever he ends up (even City).
the point im making is he couldnt give a fuck whether we finished 20th or 12the

And you know this because? You don't, you're just talking crap mate.

Of course he wanted a move away, he didn't really have any choice, King said he wouldn't be getting a new contract long ago. Obviously things have changed and he's been offered one but no one here knows the details of it, anyone would seriously think about moving to another club if they have offers. Gone are the days (did they ever really exist?) where players must be "in love" with the club, that's bollocks and not the way the world works.

But still, lets hope he stays Beers.
Melksham Red

« Reply #54 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:32:18 »

Hypothetically, if the scum or city were an established Championship side and made a million offer he would go there in a flash.

Don't get me wrong I worship Parkin like everybody else but he doesn't love the club. He's just doing the job he's paid fucking well to do. And when a good enough offer comes in he'll do the same job for another club and not give a fuck for Swindon the same as I will not give a fuck for him.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:38:27 »

I'll give Parkin some leeway because he signed a new contract last year when he definitely could've got a better deal elsewhere and he's turned down a number of moves and not been angling for a move away, if we get a decent offer for him from a much bigger club he won't hang around but at least we should get some money for him. I wouldn't  be happy if he left us for nothing though or if he went to Oxford or City (luckily there is no chance of this).

It was reported in the press and on the radio a few days ago that Smith has now been offered a two year deal.

I can't see why talk of signing Cureton etc. would put him off signing, if anything this should encourage him.

I don't believe he's been treated badly here, we are the first club at which he's been a regular and he was a completely unproven player when he arrived.
Amir

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:41:31 »

Some players should/will be supported where ever they go.  Parkin is one of those.

If Smith goes it'll be a kick in the teeth after what he has said, though I wouldn't blame him.  And as much as I hate City, at least they're not a bottom league club who would treat his signing as the biggest thing that has ever happened to them :winking:
Spencer_White

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:42:54 »

MR, You had sentimentality for Calderwood when we talked about him the other week.

Of last seasons crop I would say Turbo, Evans, Migz, Fallon, Smith and Parkin have good feelings for the club. A lot of the others dont really give a fuck. Will Roberts really be up for it next season?
red macca

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:47:35 »

Quote from: "deanored"

the point im making is he couldnt give a fuck whether we finished 20th or 12the

And you know this because? You don't, you're just talking crap mate.

Of course he wanted a move away, he didn't really have any choice, King said he wouldn't be getting a new contract long ago. Obviously things have changed and he's been offered one but no one here knows the details of it, anyone would seriously think about moving to another club if they have offers. Gone are the days (did they ever really exist?) where players must be "in love" with the club, that's bollocks and not the way the world works.

But still, lets hope he stays Beers.
And you know this because? You don't, you're just talking crap mate Of course he wanted a move away...im talking crap you just answered your own question you prick i know he couldnt care where we finished coz he has no intentions of staying i aint no fool i know how football works....Gone are the days (did they ever really exist?) where players must be "in love" with the club, that's bollocks and not the way the world works you say well dont come out and say you love the club and fans and want to stay if you have no intention
Melksham Red

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:50:11 »

I'm sobering up now and I admit I was a little harsh over Parkin. But Smith can fuck off for all I care.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: