Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leo Bertos  (Read 2724 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 18:12:25 »

Quote from: "Whits"
Edinburgh_STFC, you should be hanging out the window throwing coins and stirring it up a bit  Cool

If I knew how to open the windows at work I might just do that!!

If you are talking about at home, I live opposite Nelson Mandela house and I think the junkie scumbags would probably hunt me down and murder me in cold blood!! :shock:

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 19:07:04 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "sonicyouth"
I wish I was there.

Just go SY......Edinburgh willl put you up I'm sure.

I'm working all week and I'm poor  Crying

The reason you're poor SY is that you keep purchasing expensive bits of hi tech equipment......which are built by workers on poverty wages....from raw materials from third world countries, extracted by workers in the most dangerous conditions with no regard to their safety....so that multi nationals can extract the necessary fat profit, to keep politicians and media onside.

Does buying into this make yoiu culpable of crimes against humanity?

Shall I quit my job and go back to being an unemployed bum who doesn't claim dole money?
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 19:09:50 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
If you are talking about at home, I live opposite Nelson Mandela house and I think the junkie scumbags would probably hunt me down and murder me in cold blood!! :shock:

scotland sounds lovely  Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
kaufman

« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 20:55:00 »

ok well heres a couple of goals fro him anyway

http://world.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/asx/secureAsx.asp?path=%2F%5Fcache%2Fcannon%2Fmedia%2Fclips%2Fasx%2F39038_hi%2Easx

http://world.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/asx/secureAsx.asp?path=%2F%5Fcache%2Fcannon%2Fmedia%2Fclips%2Fasx%2F44881_hi%2Easx
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 09:44:12 »

Throw a brick at some crusty left wing hippy fucker for me please Edinburgh Cool
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 13:04:15 »

my head office is in Edinburgh (Manor Place) but not sure where the G8 summit it in comparison.

I will have to ask a few mates what it has been like getting to work etc as it must be pretty horrid.

We had an email round last week (sent to all staff) advising people what to do if the building was stormed or people tried to get in just to cause trouble etc.
Sounded pretty extreme

Piemonte

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 13:08:17 »

I'm not normally a violent man but I'd love it the pikeys tried storming our building. I'd be right in there :box:

That is a slightly unlikley scenario however as last time I checked the G8 summit hadnt been moved to Swindon. Crying
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 15:58:19 »

Nothing happened today.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 16:29:12 »

I'm all for political protest, and sometimes violence happens.......its part of a long English tradition dating back at least to Wat Tyler and the Peasants Revolt,

Had groups not been prepared to stand up and question their rulers and overlords, we'd have never left the Feudal system.

Capitalism as a system has its undoubted advantages, but also its downside, which are not necessarily immediately obvious to the likes of G W Bush and his accolytes......

It does no harm to remind them, they are acccountable to the people.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: