Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Look at Jeds twitter  (Read 16455 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:37:57 »

There's a hell of a lot of awfully big gaps being filled in by people who know absolutely fuck all and are making massive suppositions - none of us have a clue what's being going on behind the scenes. Let's at least wait for the new owners to actually take over before we start to character assassinate them.

Yes
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:39:51 »

Its going to take months before the new owners can be judged either way, not days or weeks. There are as many deluded people proclaiming the second coming thanks to a few tweets on twitter as there are deluded people forecasting the end of the world.

Both positions, of which which most of us belong to one , are ethereal. Actions made over time will give the true picture.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:45:21 by Batch » Logged
fatbasher

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:41:15 »

Look at Jeds twitter?

More like look at Swindon Town FC, laughing stock.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:43:28 »

My major gripe at the moment is this Jed's unprofessional approach to it all. Not the most serious short coming, but I like my board members to have an aura about them, a reassurance that the chap at the top knows what he's doing and the club's in safe hands.

At the moment it feels that we have a mate of a mate at the top, and he has not convinced me he's got what it takes to do the job. The FL chairman's equivalent of Martin Allen if you will.
Flashheart

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:52:19 »

There's a hell of a lot of awfully big gaps being filled in by people who know absolutely fuck all and are making massive suppositions - none of us have a clue what's being going on behind the scenes. Let's at least wait for the new owners to actually take over before we start to character assassinate them.

Careful now OST.

Reason and logic have not place here.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:55:41 »

My major gripe at the moment is this Jed's unprofessional approach to it all. Not the most serious short coming, but I like my board members to have an aura about them, a reassurance that the chap at the top knows what he's doing and the club's in safe hands.

At the moment it feels that we have a mate of a mate at the top, and he has not convinced me he's got what it takes to do the job. The FL chairman's equivalent of Martin Allen if you will.

Basically what I was trying to say yesterday.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:03:10 »

1. He 'tweets'
2. He appears to wear shiny shirts with no tie
3...what else you got?? Oh yea, he apparently likes a drink....what else??
DRS

« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:11:57 »

When did i bookmark thisis
kerry red

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:45:22 »

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd and acts like a turd, the chances are

It is a turd
DMR

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:04:49 »

When did i bookmark thisis

Probably when you were on Twitter all night noshing Jed off
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:09:32 »

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd and acts like a turd, the chances are

It is a turd
Hmmmmm...I don't really think we can take this debate any further Roll Eyes
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:11:06 »

This last month has been a real eye opener hasn't it, so many 'facts' that have no evidence to support have become gospel on here it has actually at times made Thisis seem sane.

We know next to nothing about the incoming board, but apparently its fact that they have no money, are asset strippers, wanted paolo out, are unprofessional and these points appear to have become fact for many on here?

As for last night I support Swindon Town Football club, managers come and go for various reasons. However it appeared for many that they supported Paolo's own view that he was actually bigger than the club and if his demands were not met then we suffer the consequences, sorry but if thats the case let him go. We only at this stage have his side of the story so hey lets wait for the boards side, Paolo was great at motivating us, illustrating his loyalty and getting a sound bite. I will pay for players myself (never happened), I will get a Swindon tatoo (AFAIK never happened), he was great at saying what was best to puit him in a good light, and I loved him for it, but end of day he has gone for his own reasons and we only have his spin for it.

Lets wait and see what happens, ultimately the new board are taking over (like it or not) and without them we would not have a club to support and thus would have had no Paolo anyway, we have no idea who any of the other bidders were so how anyone can comment that they would have rather waited for more 'fit and proper persons' is rubbish?

Lets pull ourselves together and move on, we did when Macari left, we did when we were demoted, we did when Hoddle left - its called being a Swindon Town Fan!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:14:23 »

It takes a while to move on, and bitching about things is part of the process.  Give it a few days to let things settle, if you were expecting an instant getting over it you are going to be disappointed.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:19:44 »

Agree with this sentiment completely.

I may be wrong but do the "top" clubs Chairmen tweet their fans? All very well trying to be all things to all men but does not hide the shambles that exists at the moment.

As usual only time will tell and I just hope that when the dust settles we are still in a promotion chasing position no matter who is in charge.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 10:12:15 »

not so long ago this forum was full of posts bemoaning the lack of communication from the previous chairman (who also tweets) and the lack of communication from the new consortium.

never.

happy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: