Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Missing Ball  (Read 1612 times)
Give us an S

Ignore
« on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 15:10:28 »

If you have a look on the official website at the pic with the 4 new players, 3 of them are doing kick ups whilst the other has no ball in front of him and is just staring at the floor. Do the club really only have 3 balls left? They could have at least got one from Sports Soccer or something!! Or did the player do a shin roller right at the vital moment?
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 15:46:17 »

If you check out the squad list. It has Corr down as number 25, not 11 and Timlin down as a Defender.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 16:06:22 »

Quote from: "Give_us_an_S"
If you have a look on the official website at the pic with the 4 new players, 3 of them are doing kick ups whilst the other has no ball in front of him and is just staring at the floor. Do the club really only have 3 balls left? They could have at least got one from Sports Soccer or something!! Or did the player do a shin roller right at the vital moment?

I did actually spot that. But it looks like he's pretending he's got a ball at his feet anyway!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 17:25:22 »

I spotted it too. Was very confused as it looks like he is pretending. Maybe he's using some kind of hi-tech invisi-ball. Perhaps which cost the club around £750,000 and nobody remembered to keep a receipt?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 18:13:32 »

Anyone else think it looks llike 4 fans not football players? all look out of shape, ha ha were doomed

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 09:22:12 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Anyone else think it looks llike 4 fans not football players? all look out of shape, ha ha were doomed

I was about to post about that picture. It does look like 4 random people attempting to do keepyuppy rather than professional footballers!! :roll:

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 13:01:51 »

personally I like the shoes, jeans and football shirt option.....fashion!
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 15:34:37 »

how tall is le Claude - ee is a beet massif ne c'est pas
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 23:05:37 »

Quote from: "ron dodgers"
how tall is le Claude - ee is a beet massif ne c'est pas
I thought he looked massive. but according ot the french version of wikipedia he is only 1.84 meters tall.. which is just over 6 foot. :|

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: