Poll
Question: Who will be our next manager?  (Voting closed: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:01:09)
Andy King - 14 (33.3%)
Iffy - 3 (7.1%)
Adie Williams - 10 (23.8%)
Sandy Gray - 15 (35.7%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who will be our next manager?  (Read 13987 times)
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:02:20 »

HE HAS NOT FUCKING GONE YET!!!!!
for fuck sake, it'll piss us all off if he goes but for fuck sake until he is declared as leaving he is still OUR manager!
No wonder our club is so fucked up with fans that jump on every band wagon and assume everything is as bad as it can ever get because we have had a lot of bad luck in the past!

Get over it, he may leave he may not......but until we know either way from HIM then shut it!

Sorry bad day but I had to let it out!

Point taken, I'm jumping the gun a little - suppose we are talking about after the event already but nothing has happened as yet.

If there is a stalemate and they both resign, what position does that put us in then - does that mean we'd get no compensation at all?
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:04:51 »

for fuck sake, it'll piss us all off if he goes but for fuck sake until he is declared as leaving he is still OUR manager!
No wonder our club is so fucked up with fans that jump on every band wagon and assume everything is as bad as it can ever get because we have had a lot of bad luck in the past!

Get over it, he may leave he may not......but until we know either way from HIM then shut it!

..having said that, the only point that I was making is what would happen IF this Leeds deal went through and IF it does, then the comments that I have made would not change.
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:05:15 »

..having said that, the only point that I was making is what would happen IF this Leeds deal went through and IF it does, then the comments that I have made would not change.
DribblingSissy

« Reply #93 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:06:09 »

I think you'll find they are under contract and they would have to buy out of their contract which would cost them three times more than we'd have to ask Leeds for!

So its simply not going to happen that they resign
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:27:41 »

..having said that, the only point that I was making is what would happen IF this Leeds deal went through and IF it does, then the comments that I have made would not change
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:27:52 »

..having said that, the only point that I was making is what would happen IF this Leeds deal went through and IF it does, then the comments that I have made would not change
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:28:07 »

blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:45:25 »

Ian Culverhouse for me.  Tongue

Anyone but Iffy.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:52:43 »

Quote from: "DribblingSissy"
Quote from: "WorcesterRed"
......full circle back to my main point - if he wants the move, he has come here and said one thing and then done another.

It's not the fact the he's going that I mind, nor even the fact that he might be pi$$ed off with the board - it's the fact that he stated that he wants to work his way up from the bottom and then goes to a team two divisions higher. I genuinely would not mind if he went to another League Two team, as that would still mean that his arrival comments were true and not a load of bull.

I'm with you Sissy.

I doubt Wise and Poyet are even anywhere near Leeds today.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:03:35 »

Just to back up my post

Quote from: "On Friday 20th October DV85"
Dennis Wise will be at my work on Monday....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:25:39 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Just to back up my post

Quote from: "On Friday 20th October DV85"
Dennis Wise will be at my work on Monday....

Except he cancelled that appointment so it means jack either way.
fatbury

« Reply #101 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 18:51:57 »

and it appears a financial agreement has now been reached according to Leeds website .. and ive heard Dennis and Gus have been in Leeds all day - expect a press conference tomorrow
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:09:39 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
I'd like to see Chalkie White if we have to have a new boss

Quote from: "fatbury"
It is indeed pivotal .. I for one will be calling for the boards head at all occasions if a top class manager isnt brought in . I sat back before when the cheap options were taken and im not doing it again .

Since when has Chalkie been a top class manager?
fatbury

« Reply #103 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:10:53 »

well Chippenham have been awful since he left .. plus hes a top class Swindon legend .. i think he might just do a good job .. hes very passionate about us still u know
Piemonte

« Reply #104 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:12:27 »

Passion on its own means nothing. Stuart Pearce has passion but man city are still shite.

i demand know how.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: