Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What Materazzi said....  (Read 8202 times)
red macca

« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 21:11:58 »

i,ve heard he called him a algerian terrorist
red macca

« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 21:15:10 »

http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/article.aspx?hlid=402163&CPID=4&clid=119&lid=4161&title=Materazzi+denies+Zidane+jibe

the fact he says he does not know what the word means suggests he is talking out of his ass
Amir

« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 21:20:59 »

On Channel 4 news there was a guy who said he'd spoken to a couple of French players today, and the insult was towards Zidane's mother who has been ill recently and was particularly bad on the morning of the final.  'Your mother is a whore' was reputedly what led to Zidane trying to cave his chest in.
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 22:00:59 »

Radio 5 said today it was something about Materrazi claiming to have fucked Zidane's sister and ZZ took offence!
Danjackson10

« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 22:21:03 »

so the conclusion to this story is...... nobody has a fucking clue what was said!
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 22:25:47 »

Yep... not a clue
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 22:27:29 »

Quote from: "Danjackson10"
so the conclusion to this story is...... nobody has a fucking clue what was said!

Well only ZZ and Materazzi anyway!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 10, 2006, 22:29:45 »

I reckon it was worse than any of those. I think he called him a fucking cunt, surely the only insult that would justify Zidane's reaction.

Either that or "ey zizou, tu est un grande merde et ta mere est une grande putain." One of my favourite insults.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 11:05:24 »

"your mother is a terrorist whore" is what they seem to be going for, although it is said that zidane will tell everyone soon
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 11:57:01 »

The BBC's Ten O'Clock News also called in experts to study the television footage of the incident and determined the following:
Materazzi's first word to Zidane was "no" before he then told him to "calm down".
He then accused him of being a "liar" and wished "an ugly death to you and your family" on the day the Frenchman's mother had been taken to hospital ill. This was followed by "Go f*** yourself"
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 12:16:57 »

Quote from: "janaage"
The BBC's Ten O'Clock News also called in experts to study the television footage of the incident and determined the following:
Materazzi's first word to Zidane was "no" before he then told him to "calm down".
He then accused him of being a "liar" and wished "an ugly death to you and your family" on the day the Frenchman's mother had been taken to hospital ill. This was followed by "Go f*** yourself"

Yeah I saw that as well Jan. Whatever was said it must have something to do with his mother.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 12:40:39 »

just a quick couple of points:  Does anyone know if ZiZu understands Italian, or if Materazzi speaks any French ?!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 12:50:25 »

After spending a few years in Italy (with Juve) I would say yes, Italian is a very easy language to pick up, especially for the french as they're both roman languages.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 13:09:47 »

And Materazzi definitely spoke Italian
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 16:14:36 »

Has the world gone mad?  From the bbc

Piara Powar, national co-ordinator for the anti-racism group Kick It Out told Five Live, said: "If there was a racial slur then Fifa needs to act."

Keith Hackett, head of referees in England, said that if it can be proved that Matterazzi racially abused the Frenchman, then Fifa should take retrospective action for "the good of the game."

So are these two saying that insulting someone is worse than headbutting someone in the chest.  Words are more of an issue than violence?

What ever happen to the primary school reply of sticks and stones may break my bones.....

Fucking hell, in about 50 years the average human is going to be a quivering pussy.  Fucking grow a back bone, if someone calls you an irish tick cunt or welsh sheep shagging shit stabber, then you hit them because you take offence, the person who used a racist slur will be more frowned upon than the agressor.  

Turn the other cheek brothers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: