Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Oldham Official Matchday Thread  (Read 22615 times)
Robins Nest

« Reply #255 on: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 20:56:10 »

Good game today,end to end stuff,defence held out well,kanyuka MOM until he went off - winning balls to allow allen to play it around & hassling their midfield,good call by DW,now we can get rid of nalis.

Back four had a good game greer & vincent looked like they get on very well on that left channel,glad to see ifil being given captaincy giving him that confidence he lost.

Kanu didnt really do anything spectacular,mcnamee came on for him and the game turned straight away,macca had a good run out imo,but others may disagree.

up top we created good chances and space,but allen and jpm seemed like they were confused with who they wanted to pass to,that'l come to allen if he gets a good run out for the next few weeks,jpm was just poor,his movement after passing was appauling,but some of his crosses were top notch.

razak did well wen he came on playing "like a 12 year old" who wanted teh ball,just needs to be less clumsy and keep his arms down when challenging,a better target man, but is pushed off teh ball relatively easily considering his physique, and was given a lifeline when the ref backed down from sending him off,cos in all honesty he should have seen red at least once.

good point again though Smiley

Dont think you were watching same game.Allen just learning his craft while Nalis couldnt play two games so quickly hence the gaffer said on radio he will be in and out the team as he is young.As for McGovern he sees a pass plays it and the player hes trying to pass to isnt on same wavelength as McGovern is a move ahead thats why his passing looks appaling..All in all I thought all the boys did well to defend and attack as a team.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 21:09:33 »

As for McGovern he sees a pass plays it and the player hes trying to pass to isnt on same wavelength as McGovern is a move ahead thats why his passing looks appaling..

Hi JP

How are you today ?

Cheesy

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 21:11:57 »

Hi JP

How are you today ?

Cheesy

You beat me too it Mr Tuck.
santasdead

« Reply #258 on: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 21:12:37 »

Dont think you were watching same game.Allen just learning his craft while Nalis couldnt play two games so quickly hence the gaffer said on radio he will be in and out the team as he is young.As for McGovern he sees a pass plays it and the player hes trying to pass to isnt on same wavelength as McGovern is a move ahead thats why his passing looks appaling..All in all I thought all the boys did well to defend and attack as a team.

seems to be a difference of oppinion then cause i thought mcgovern passed the ball and just gave up, when he could and probably should have run forward to get the ball again, this happened time and time again when teh 2nd player played into a gap for mcgovern to run into....and he just didnt,especially in the last 20 minutes.

as for what is said on the radio,i cant listen to the radio so my views dont involve any form of input from the media except from what i read on the internet

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 00:33:50 »

as for what is said on the radio,i cant listen to the radio
It's easy, you just turn it on and let Mr Hadwin's dulcet tones sweep over you. Or is this some really obscure radio allergy? Wink

Oh, and fair play you for going to the game and backing the lads - all piss-taking aside, that gives your view of the game far more weight IMO than lightweights like me who've mastered this radio malarkey but couldn't make it oop north
« Last Edit: Monday, February 2, 2009, 00:36:10 by pauld » Logged
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 06:22:36 »

Bollocks. I lost count on Saturday of the number of times JP passed the ball then, instead of running on for a return, stood there with his thumb up his arse. You may be right about being on a different wavelength though, as everyone else was running for the ball. Interesting too that he was the only player that didn't come over and applaud the fans at the end.

Probably because even he realised he'd had a poor game.

It's All Good..............
santasdead

« Reply #261 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 15:43:10 »

It's easy, you just turn it on and let Mr Hadwin's dulcet tones sweep over you. Or is this some really obscure radio allergy? Wink

Oh, and fair play you for going to the game and backing the lads - all piss-taking aside, that gives your view of the game far more weight IMO than lightweights like me who've mastered this radio malarkey but couldn't make it oop north

not so easy when i cant get the frequency for radio wiltshire/swindon in liverpool.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 17:21:19 »

not so easy when i cant get the frequency for radio wiltshire/swindon in liverpool.
Thank Christ for that, I've been worried since I posted it that you were deaf or something and I was going to end up looking a right git
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 19:22:49 »

On hell of a strike from Razak. It just gets better every time I watch it.

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Football/League1/VideoIndex/0,,12555,00.html?mvnAssetId=3492435
Robins Nest

« Reply #264 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 19:58:31 »

Bollocks. I lost count on Saturday of the number of times JP passed the ball then, instead of running on for a return, stood there with his thumb up his arse. You may be right about being on a different wavelength though, as everyone else was running for the ball. Interesting too that he was the only player that didn't come over and applaud the fans at the end.

Probably because even he realised he'd had a poor game.

Okay we are all entitled to our opinions,I rate him and Nalis although JP doesnt have the pace of McNamee and Nalis is getting on I can still certain qualities that they bring to the team. I pay my money so I am entitled to my say what I want even if you shitheads dont agree...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 20:02:24 »

I pay my money so I am entitled to my say what I want even if you shitheads dont agree...

Ah... you must be one of the twats I had a little talk with at Stockport earlier in the season.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 20:07:06 »

Okay we are all entitled to our opinions,I rate him and Nalis although JP doesnt have the pace of McNamee and Nalis is getting on I can still certain qualities that they bring to the team. I pay my money so I am entitled to my say what I want even if you shitheads dont agree...
That's a bit steep......You are correct, you are entitled to your own opinion as much as anyone else is, but people don't agree with you, which is fair enough, so take it on the chin instead of abusing people........

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 20:28:23 »

It's called a debate, don't be so sensitive.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 20:56:04 »

Starwars
Rich Pullen

« Reply #269 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 21:01:56 »

I have been entertained. Thank you.

I enjoyed the phrase "shitheads" and the fact that Robins Nest went in straight away with a "Don't think you were watching same game" comment that was always going to ignite some debate.

Welcome RN!

Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: