Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Simon Cox  (Read 30746 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 16:29:25 »

*Touché.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 16:29:49 »

I was waiting for that.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 17:10:22 »

And by the way, there should be a full stop at the end of 'And by the way, it's by not buy'.

You make a valid point Sir. Of course you neglected to point out that a sentence should not be started with a conjunction.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 17:15:21 »

It's this kind of nonsense, up with which, I will not put.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 17:19:39 »

You make a valid point Sir. Of course you neglected to point out that a sentence should not be started with a conjunction.

Nev I thought that never start a sentence with an "and" was a load of old bullsh these days.   That rule shas long gone hasn't it?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #95 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 17:29:11 »

If Cox goes we are fucked although he hasn't done much lately, he had a baron spell last season and then started banging them in again.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 17:31:15 »

james, yes it was a mix of being pissed off and being up since 5.30. Nothing a good work out at the gym couldnt sort out.
im all good now
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 17:31:39 »

im addition, i still stand by my previous post,
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 17:36:52 »

If Cox goes we are fucked although he hasn't done much lately, he had a baron spell last season and then started banging them in again.

Did he lord it over the opposition in his "baron" spell?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 17:39:21 »

Did he lord it over the opposition in his "baron" spell?

Yeah, i thought he behaved a bit like Duke!

Clems Army!
dell boy

« Reply #100 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 18:51:27 »

Cox is going nowhere, TCP will confirm.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 18:54:20 »

He was interviewed on BBC earlier apparently..........
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 20:29:25 »

What TPC?

Never knowingly overstated.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 07:34:06 »

Nev I thought that never start a sentence with an "and" was a load of old bullsh these days.   That rule shas long gone hasn't it?

I've not heard that Jan - I tend to work in old fashioned black and white grammar.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #104 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 09:04:07 »

FROM WESTERN DAILY PRESS

Striker Simon Cox is ready to discuss a new deal to stay at Swindon Town.

Cox, who is the club's top scorer this season with 16 goals, will tell new manager Danny Wilson that he is happy to pledge his future to him at the County Ground, despite the club's recent struggles on the pitch.

Cox also refuted speculation linking him to Premiership club Bolton Wanderers – and stressed he will not be seduced by the glamour of a move to the top-flight if it means he is left sitting on the bench and playing in the reserves.

"I don't think anyone has come in with any bids for me and I'm happy where I am," said Cox.

"I am just waiting for the transfer window to close and we will see where I am at the end of it, but I still expect to be here.

"I have already said that when a new manager came in I would be prepared to talk about new deals and all sorts."

Cox has another season under contract and made it clear he is enjoying being a regular in the team after his previous experience at Reading.

"I don't want to go back to my Reading days," added Cox. "If I do leave – and I cannot express enough that I am not – it won't be to sit around anywhere.

"I'm not going to your top-flight Premier League clubs to just sit and wait, come on for five minutes here and there and not play the next week because I have done that.

"That is rubbish and undoes all the hard work I have done here. I want to be in the team earning the best money I can. I don't want to be sat on my backside all the time.

"Playing well in the reserves gets you nowhere. I have done it and don't want to do it again."

A pitch inspection will be held at the County Ground at noon today and club officials are not optimistic that tomorrow's match against Stockport County will get the go-ahead.

If it is called off, next Tuesday has already been pencilled in for the League One fixture

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: