Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official STFC Vs Rotherham Thread  (Read 10079 times)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, February 18, 2006, 18:51:17 »

I don't think jarretts crap, he's a quick player and quite skillfull BUT he seems too lightweight. Got knocked over quite a few times when he was on the ball.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, February 18, 2006, 19:01:36 »

Quote from: "Rich"
and just when the fans come back! how convienent?  :-))(

my dad left at half 4 it was that bad!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, February 18, 2006, 20:02:38 »

cant say i blame him
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, February 19, 2006, 13:01:21 »

Quote from: "Bedford Red"
Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
I'll be watching ex townee Scott Leitch today at Tynecastle for Hearts v Motherwell.

Leitch must be getting on a bit now, thought he was about 30 when he left us. Be interested to know how he plays today.

He never played. Think he may be out with a long term injury. I see Mr Invincibile scored today, love to see them overtake the wee team into 4th!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #94 on: Sunday, February 19, 2006, 14:38:34 »

i think most would agree that on the last 6 or so games our best centre midfielders have been Paul Smith and Charlie Comyn-Platt, due to injury has to play Gurney and Stef who were both shit and have been for those 6 or so games.

Even worse we finish the game with a midfield 4 of Roberts Jarrett Brown and Pook thats a fuckin abysmal midfield, Brown in the middle was shite the sooner Smith and Charlie are back the more we climb the table no doubt about it in my opinion
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: