Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit  (Read 86883 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 09:27:17 »

Where do people hear these things!?

The away shirt is certainly not black and yellow stripes.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 09:40:30 »

So if it is will you claim to be right, and claim they are yellow and black, not black and yellow stripes?

What colour is it then?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 10:22:25 »

If it's black with yellow Adidas stripes, that sounds decent to me.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 10:31:33 »

Wrong, as you so often are.  I provided the tills for the club shop so I know her through that.

Just think people slagging off somebody over the internet without even knowing her is not on.  Imagine if it was your WAG or Mum?  Not required.

So true. When you see her ask her to ignore the muppets slagging her off (behind a keyboard)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 13:27:59 »

So true. When you see her ask her to ignore the muppets slagging her off (behind a keyboard)

Personally I made more of an observation that she seems quite grumpy towards customers, which is kind of unprofessional, and coupled with the tweets Tans stuck up, well, that's the impression. Whenever I've been in there that's how it's been. When I bought my shirt last season I remember she seemed to be frustrated and annoyed that I'd ask for a name and number on the back of it. If I'm shelling out £60 on a shirt I'd like my business to be at least slightly appreciated.

I imagine she does that because she loathes her job (as I expect any intelligent person in a retail environment to). Calling her bovine was perhaps slightly out of line.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 16:15:42 »

This Tweet from her probably tells a different story to what you imagine...

"Doing kit launch may be one of the most stressful times but my god this is why I love my job!!"

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 17:07:04 »

Personally I made more of an observation that she seems quite grumpy towards customers, which is kind of unprofessional, and coupled with the tweets Tans stuck up, well, that's the impression. Whenever I've been in there that's how it's been.
Whereas my experience (and that of others) has been precisely the opposite. Maybe it's just you?

When I bought my shirt last season I remember she seemed to be frustrated and annoyed that I'd ask for a name and number on the back of it. ... I imagine she does that because she loathes her job (as I expect any intelligent person in a retail environment to).
That's one hell of an extrapolation on the back of your own imaginings.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 17:08:07 »

This Tweet from her probably tells a different story to what you imagine...

"Doing kit launch may be one of the most stressful times but my god this is why I love my job!!"
Nothing whatever to do with the content of your post, but the avatar - great series and a great theme tune. Gangstagrass are the biz - bluegrass gangsta rap, what's not to like?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 17:20:12 »

Seriously, who gives a fuck? The club shop is poor, merchandise is overpricced shite and football shirts are invariably ugly and/or look painfully cringeworthy on anyone who isn't a pro football player.

I don't know who she is but she must be more cheerful than the guy from the ticket office who retired recently. Or the guy in my local Post Office.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 17:47:49 »

Aren't the majority of people in this country miserable bastards?

Can certainly be said for quite a few on this forum anyway  Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 22:01:50 »

Nothing whatever to do with the content of your post, but the avatar - great series and a great theme tune. Gangstagrass are the biz - bluegrass gangsta rap, what's not to like?

Yeah, it's a great series, and Rayland Givens is a legendary character.  Love it.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 12:40:21 »

Seriously, who gives a fuck? The club shop is poor, merchandise is overpricced shite and football shirts are invariably ugly and/or look painfully cringeworthy on anyone who isn't a pro football player.

I don't know who she is but she must be more cheerful than the guy from the ticket office who retired recently. Or the guy in my local Post Office.

I think a lot of thre Adidas items in the shop are priced by Adidas so they get told to sell it at x price

In defence of Claire from the club shop I go in there a few times a season and find her quite pleasant, in fact I was in there a few weeks ago with the wife and kids and she was quite happy to have a chat and a laugh.

I would suggest since she has been in charge of the shop then it has always had better items, addmittedly overpriced but as I suspect the same as most football club shops needing to make a profit.
DMR

« Reply #462 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 12:48:03 »

Personally I made more of an observation that she seems quite grumpy towards customers, which is kind of unprofessional, and coupled with the tweets Tans stuck up, well, that's the impression. Whenever I've been in there that's how it's been. When I bought my shirt last season I remember she seemed to be frustrated and annoyed that I'd ask for a name and number on the back of it. If I'm shelling out £60 on a shirt I'd like my business to be at least slightly appreciated.

I imagine she does that because she loathes her job (as I expect any intelligent person in a retail environment to). Calling her bovine was perhaps slightly out of line.

If you're a grown man who gets uppity about buying replica shirt with a name and number on it, there's only one egg who needs to look in the mirror and it ain't her...
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 12:53:10 »

It's not the first time that women in the shop has taken to twitter in an unprofessional way, she did the same when there was all the furore about the DVD last year.
She might be a perfectly nice person, but she needs reminding that without people buying the shirt or DVD's she wouldn't have a job.
The_Doctor

« Reply #464 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 13:54:09 »

If you're a grown man who gets uppity about buying replica shirt with a name and number on it, there's only one egg who needs to look in the mirror and it ain't her...
Anyone over 16 who buys a replica football shirt full stop needs their head examined. Man up and wear some proper clobber.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: