Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macnamee  (Read 33658 times)

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Friday, January 1, 2010, 19:03:23 »

times change.
some sort of swap for macca would do i reckon.wages permitting of course
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Friday, January 1, 2010, 19:56:56 »

I dont reckon Norwich will even want McNamee, he's crap.

Wouldnt be surprised if they send him back. I expect it might already be agreed though but then I said the same thing about Revell.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #227 on: Friday, January 1, 2010, 20:19:45 »

I don't think McNamee is crap, he just doesn't want to play for us anymore. So he's not much use to us I expect.
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:02:20 »

undisclosed fee then
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:11:59 »

good

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:19:21 »

bench warmer

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:24:55 »

Good riddance.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:28:21 »

Better player than people give him credit for. But a luxury player that is often a passenger in games. And if he wanted out the so be it.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #233 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:29:33 »

Quite a strange deal really, 2 and a half year deal for a player who has played 12 minutes for them and has shown that championship is not really his level.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:33:21 »

Better player than people give him credit for. But a luxury player that is often a passenger in games. And if he wanted out the so be it.

Good player but very very arrogant. Thought he was better than STFC. Don't need or want players like that.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
iffy

« Reply #235 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:46:46 »

I agree. Last season there were games where he looked like our only outlet, but he disappeared too often. You get the feeling that Wilson wants hard workers and isn't prepared to carry people like Macca.

It's as if McGovern and Macca got the same 'shape up or ship out' speech from Wilson at the start of the season. McGovern responded and Macca sulked.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #236 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:31:05 »

McGovern responded and Macca sulked.

Both are out of contract at end of this season, JP wants a new deal here, and Macca didn't simple as really.  Hope I am wrong and JP does well next season (assuming he re-signs ofcourse). Macca I couldn't give a shit and think he was very over-rated anyway.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:34:15 »

I agree. Last season there were games where he looked like our only outlet, but he disappeared too often. You get the feeling that Wilson wants hard workers and isn't prepared to carry people like Macca.

It's as if McGovern and Macca got the same 'shape up or ship out' speech from Wilson at the start of the season. McGovern responded and Macca sulked.

we were saying before the game that out of the crop of players wilson inherited last season JPM would have been one of those we wouldn't have minded if he left but now, i hope he signs a new deal and continues to play how he has been.

but as you say i think wilson had a quiet word to them and Macca responded like a spoilt brat and wanted out. Yeah imagine having to work hard for your money eh Macca

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:45:10 »

Yet another undisclosed fee I see, what is the problem with revealing how much a player was sold for ?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #239 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:50:38 »

Yet another undisclosed fee I see, what is the problem with revealing how much a player was sold for ?

Part of the deal terms? Presumably we're also shopping for players this month and don't want to raise price tags on the basis we've offloaded someone.

In reality it probably means we got fuck all but he's off our wage bill.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: