Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reserves.....eye witnes account...  (Read 1912 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:20:44 »

....What looked a strong side on paper proved to be, when we raced into a 3 -0 lead....The Nam gifting Ricky a brace and Holgate a free header from a corner.

Not to be outdone on the generosity stakes, our defence then handed a life line with some similarly slack marking, before Nicho popped up in an unlikely forward slot for a tap in.

The lad Evans was nothing special and subed for Caton.....Summerbee was utter gash and responsible for the 2nd goal.....looked to have had a few last night...on that evidence he wont get a contract.

Migs limped off in true Migs style and was replaced by forgoten man Chris Taylor who was rather impressive...Chippenham rather than Marine then.

Bulman didn't make a save....but couldn't be faulted for the goals....Ben Wells was impressive before being subbed, got about the pitch on a hot day.

Charlie Comyn Platt was Ok wihtout doing anything noticeable, and Nicho  again steady as was Lapham apart from a dodgy 10 minute spell.

Ricky Shakes again looked a potential player.....could be used as a sub up front with pace over the top and scored with composure....I saw Jamie Slabber bag a similar brace last season.mind.

Good to see watching players Pooky, Patrick Collins and Rory, Paul Bodin in a lengthy chinwag with John Trollope and SSW sitting with Cliff Puffett, before making a beeline for Buzzer like he was his long lost soon at the end.

I chatted with a more senior fan who regaled me with stories of Tommy lawton at the CG. Quality.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:23:20 »

Fucking hell, i thought Summerbee played well on saturday. We need him.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:29:40 »

So the score was 4-2 then was it??
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:32:19 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
So the score was 4-2 then was it??

Yep BWB has posted that elsewhere, so I didn't bother mentioning it again, cos its annoying when stuff gets posted twice :old:
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:47:53 »

Migz played  Cool
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:50:13 »

And got injured...   :|
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:51:40 »

You are fucking joking??

FFS, what is up with that grease monkey.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:56:02 »

Limped off after 60 minutes, so say some reports.
Asher

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:59:02 »

Just had cliff on the phone, cheeky man not working but sneeking to the game!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 16:00:07 »

Official site says we'll take another look at Evans but two players from a premiership club will be training with us tomorrow.

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/AndyKingDetail/0,,10341~700489,00.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: