Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ratings  (Read 3111 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 19:01:28 »

I thought Collins did well and I would agree with 7 for him, I have no doubt he can do better though.

If Fallon can continue to play like that he will have a great year, looks to have really found some form and determined to fight for a place in the side, hope it continues.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 19:50:15 »

I don't think Collins was that good, he hoofed it all of the time I would give him a 6.  I was very impressed with Sean'O today and Jack Smith looked solid.  Shakes looked good as did Roberts, he is a real fighter and I noticed that when he came on he wasn't wearing any shinpads.  The ref was ok, but some dodgy decisions by the linesmen.  Evans and Fallon both had good games, Fallon's close control has improved immensely and I think Summerbee was quite frankly today not up to scratch.  He was too slow and his delivery was not that great, he did have the one good shot from 30 or so yards.  The crowd generated an ok atmosphere and I think the Forest supporters were loud as well.  Hopefully we can turn the County Ground into a fortress and bring back the fairweather supporters.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 19:50:46 »

Collins did well for me too, I'd give him a 7.

He had two players on him for the forest goal so couldn't possibly be his fault, O'hanlon was the player missing there!

Still well played by all, especially Super Rory Fallon. parkin who!?
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 19:53:29 »

I think Collins deserves a 7 as well.  A couple of times he tried an ambitous pass that didn't work out, but if it had of done, it would of created a decent chance at goal.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 21:00:58 »

Centre Backs looked shite, apart from attacking wise, which isn't their job.

All the rest weren't bad.

here's the man himself when you need him?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:34:21 »

I cant believe Summerbee was selected ahead of Roberts or especially Shakes.Clearly not fit,match or otherwise.As it was,he should have been brought off at half-time.Sorry to put a damper on things but Buzza should not be selected until fully fit specially when other players are chomping at the bit.However it was a good performance today.I also liked Nicolau-what a good attitude he has-1st half when he wasn't getting a lot of ball he worked his bollocks off and 2nd half he showed a lot of quality.Fallon gets a 9 would have been 10 if he'd tucked his 1st chance away.The poor performers of Tues(Pook Whalley and Collins) all improved today.Only disappointment was Cureton,although he nicely set up the 1st goal,his shooting was weak and he was tooo easily dispossessed for me.Thorpe must feel a bit aggrieved after scoring on Tuesday.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:36:49 »

Thorpe was injured wasnt he?

/
W56196272
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:37:05 »

Yeah, Thorpe was out with a virus. We've only got Summerbee for 10 days to begin with so it's difficult to make a decision without playing him.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:38:46 »

Oh Ididn't know that-sorry disregard my last comment

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:39:22 »

Althought he wasnt amazing, I think Buzzer did alot better than most of us expected....He isnt match fit, but give it a few games and he'll be firing.....then sign for someone else.....d'oh
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:41:41 »

The signs of quality were pretty evident to me and I feel he had quite a positive impact on the game, although the substitution should have come earlier.

I hope he stays for the season, he'll be a real asset.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:42:55 »

Im tempted to say that if Fallon keeps that up we wont miss SSP--but I wont.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:44:28 »

That might be a step too far and a bit too close to tempting fate  Cool

another thing about Buzzer is his set piece deliveries - what were they like in the days of old? Without Smith we don't really seem to have anyone who can take a fucking corner, Roberts can never clear the first man.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:46:22 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
That might be a step too far and a bit too close to tempting fate  Cool

another thing about Buzzer is his set piece deliveries - what were they like in the days of old? Without Smith we don't really seem to have anyone who can take a fucking corner, Roberts can never clear the first man.

Apart from the one that landed on SeanO's head

We'll miss Parkin, Fallon wont replace him....but I do expect Fallon to contribute more this season than he did the last....

Summerbee can cross and hit a ball, few games and it'll get back to its best. Fallon will love the service as Windarse did lasy season
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 23:49:39 »

fallon really looks like hes enjoying his football at the moment and at last someone to motivate the crowd

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: