Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Northampton Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 40205 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 20:23:18 »

Having watched highlights on the OS (which shows Super Alan Mac's full run & goal) Caddis was at fault twice for Berahino chances - the header (Wes' one-hander), where he was appealing for offside and not defending, and the 1-on-1. Fortunate that those chances were squandered.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
fatbasher

« Reply #346 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 20:35:10 »

Can anyone tell me in where I can view the goals please?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 20:40:06 »

Earlier in thread.
fatbasher

« Reply #348 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 20:50:54 »

Earlier in thread.

Having a senior moment, be more specific  Please? Please?
stfcinbmth

« Reply #349 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 20:54:09 »

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,46238.msg1024462.html#msg1024462
fatbasher

« Reply #350 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 20:58:52 »

Embarrassed
 Embarrassed Have seen those,was hoping to see a little bit of extended footage of the AC run. But thanks all the same gents. Roll on tomorrow.
lambourn red

« Reply #351 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 20:59:41 »

Fuck me some of them are a little bit bitter about yesterdays game , taken from their forum

"http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,46238.285.html Look at pages 20 and 21....for a side that just beat the bottom club their claims of "going mental" after the winner are hilarious.

A loud cheer and a bit of scarf waving..... whooppeeeee doo la.

Also tossing themselves off because they bought 1300 up the road to Sixfields saying "which other club has a following like that in this crap division?"
Errrrrr.....didn't we take 1000 to Poxford (and we're not at the top!)
How many did we take to Wimbledon on the Tuesday night?

And as for the Bitter Inbred dimones fans......
"Thought today may be a decent time to do my first post.

Yesterday I brought a couple of family members with me, both being Rushden & Diamonds/AFC Rushden fans, they were well up for a Swindon win, I've never seen a 'non Swindon fan' sing so much. Was great to see, singing 'down with the Oxford' and 'that's why you're going down' etc was sheer elation. The team spirit shone through, not only with the character of turning the game on it's head, and getting a 93rd minute winner from an unlikely source (McCormack) BUT the celebration too!! Northampton & O****d fans are all kicking off about it...but I'm pretty sure if it was their manager it'd have been fine."

Another team added to my hate list..."

If that was a loud cheer and scarf waving then I must have been in a parallel universe yesterday

Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 20:59:50 »

Or page 21, half way down. Batch's 17249 post at 11.12.12
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #353 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 21:04:18 »

Just seen the highlights on the OS. Alan Mac is the new Beckenbauer.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 21:04:19 »

who gives a fuck - we'll only play them once more and then never again!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 21:06:03 »

I've said that about Rovers a few times too.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 21:12:31 »

Embarrassed
 Embarrassed Have seen those,was hoping to see a little bit of extended footage of the AC run. But thanks all the same gents. Roll on tomorrow.
The highlights on the OS has footage of all the build up.
Dozno9

« Reply #357 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 21:14:40 »

who gives a fuck - we'll only play them once more and then never again!

I was so happy when I thought the same about Poxford
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 21:38:09 »

Fuck me some of them are a little bit bitter about yesterdays game , taken from their forum

"http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,46238.285.html Look at pages 20 and 21....for a side that just beat the bottom club their claims of "going mental" after the winner are hilarious.

Also tossing themselves off because they bought 1300 up the road to Sixfields saying "which other club has a following like that in this crap division?"

Yesterday I brought a couple of family members with me, both being Rushden & Diamonds/AFC Rushden fans, they were well up for a Swindon win, I've never seen a 'non Swindon fan' sing so much. Was great to see, singing 'down with the Oxford' and 'that's why you're going down' etc was sheer elation. The team spirit shone through, not only with the character of turning the game on it's head, and getting a 93rd minute winner from an unlikely source (McCormack) BUT the celebration too!! Northampton & O****d fans are all kicking off about it...but I'm pretty sure if it was their manager it'd have been fine."

If that was a loud cheer and scarf waving then I must have been in a parallel universe yesterday

Obviously dv's step brother.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 22:39:51 »

Ha, what a knob.  Always makes me laugh when knobheads go onto another teams forum and expect anything different.  He wants to come on here when we lose, though that is not likely against Northampton.

Something else for him to chomp on!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: