Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thanks, Cooper - thanks very much!!  (Read 1965 times)
kerry red

« on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 15:52:16 »

Well, here's one thing to blame him for.

My sacrosanct football days - leaving all thoughts of home-life behind as I down a few beers and let off steam have now been tempered by Mrs Kerry Red wanting to come with me to the game.

She watched the Franchise game on TV, liked what she saw, and now fucking wants me to take her with me.

Thanks very much, Cooper!!!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 15:55:23 »

Well, here's one thing to blame him for.

My sacrosanct football days - leaving all thoughts of home-life behind as I down a few beers and let off steam have now been tempered by Mrs Kerry Red wanting to come with me to the game.

She watched the Franchise game on TV, liked what she saw, and now fucking wants me to take her with me.

Thanks very much, Cooper!!!

Take her to watch shitty
Will deffo put her off
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 16:11:20 »

Take her to watch shitty
Will deffo put her off

Reminds me of taking my ex missus to Elm Park, in the very early 80's for her first game..."why are they throwing things at us?" she enquired, "so we can throw things back," I answered.
kerry red

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 16:53:09 »

She is a lapsed fan - used to go a lot in the 90s.

As a coincidence she actually layed (laid?) into some Chelsea fans in a motorway services when they picked on someone on our minibus on the way back from some northern outpost.

Hope I can contain her next Tuesday!!
fatbasher

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 19:32:14 »

Reminds me of taking my ex missus to Elm Park, in the very early 80's for her first game..."why are they throwing things at us?" she enquired, "so we can throw things back," I answered.

fatbasher

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 19:35:41 »

I love having my missus and young lad with me these days. Someone to drive home if I've had a few more than is safe before the game. Someone to hold the programme to stop it getting bent out of shape and soggy when you drop it. Some one who does not mind being used to warm your hands up on in the winter  Wink, yes, so many benefits to bringing the old ball and chain along on match days.
SwindonOldie

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 19:50:20 »

took my ex to Millwall one Sunday - think it was free tea or coffee or something. Hoped it would all kick off and push her forward. 'bitch'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: