Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Portsmouth  (Read 8200 times)
kerry red

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:37:37 »

Hope nobody's getting any pleasure out of this - another kick in the bollocks for supporters.

And Channrai is waiting in the wings again. Wonder there hasn't been a contract out on him
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:57:20 »

Given the outstanding liabilities to football creditors and that other creditors will now only get 1p in the £, I can't help but think the best option for Portsmouth would be to liquidate and reform with a clean slate. Rather than fuck up League One for the season and Portsmouth to go without football for a year, they could let them play in League One and then be relegated to the Conference at the end of the season.

Unless they do something like this the problems will only continue like they have done since the last CVA.
kerry red

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 16:03:23 »

But one of the conditions set out by the FL is that any new administration cannot carry forward all of the secured debt of the old company.

Which is good in a way as it will be less attractive for Channrai who only wants to get his money back and at the same time make the club a bit more attractive to other prospective buyers (if there are any, of course).

If I was a supporter my preferred option would be to liquidate the club, let the supporters trust take over the phoenix club and start again a la Wimbledon.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 16:04:36 »

And Channrai is waiting in the wings again. Wonder there hasn't been a contract out on him

There was, but they couldnt afford the fee
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 07:57:47 »

Can we sign Huseklepp so I have a Norwegian to support?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: