Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham tickets  (Read 14619 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 11:05:00 »

Whats the best number to ring? The 0871 goes to answerphone & my old man left a message , cannot get through. FFS
Last time I left a message nobody got back to me. Better to keep trying if you can.
König

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 11:25:28 »

tempted to go to this now, although i'm short on money and would be going on my todd hmm  Hmmm
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:19:18 »

I've just been down to the ticket office and got mine.  There's still a few left. 

Does anyone know what pub the away fans usually go to?
Ctfc Robin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 20:35:48 »

Horrible non league standard ground.
Clap if you think our ground is a standard non league ground you will get a shock when you go to accrington d&r crawley Wimbledon barnet Bristol rovers Macclesfield Torquay Hereford Aldershot. You might find Whaddon road is one of the better grounds in the league with probably the best playing surface in the division apart from last season we have won the best pitch award two years running.   
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 20:36:51 »

Good pitch? That'll suit us then.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Spencer_White

« Reply #35 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 20:40:22 »

Accrington's pitch looked like a cabbage patch alotment when we went there 4 years ago.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 20:43:25 »

Clap if you think our ground is a standard non league ground you will get a shock when you go to accrington d&r crawley Wimbledon barnet Bristol rovers Macclesfield Torquay Hereford Aldershot. You might find Whaddon road is one of the better grounds in the league with probably the best playing surface in the division apart from last season we have won the best pitch award two years running.   

Wimbledon aside, we've been at all of those grounds in the past 5 years.

How fucking depressing does that sound

Things get better but they never get good
Ctfc Robin

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 20:48:32 »

Good pitch? That'll suit us then.
It suited us last season up until Xmas. With Gloucester using Whaddon for two season the pitch become worn and are home form suffered. Hope daryl duffy is fit saturday we dominated the game at gillingham but couldn't score.Accrington pitch is stil the same how the fook does the football league let them get away with that. Grin
« Last Edit: Monday, August 8, 2011, 20:50:07 by Ctfc Robin » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #38 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 20:55:37 »

ctfc robin - on a slightly different tack how easy will it be to get tickets on the day in the home ends. I won't know until Friday night if i can go and we'll have sold out well before then. I enjoy my trips to 'Nam result excepted.
Ctfc Robin

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 21:02:12 »

ctfc robin - on a slightly different tack how easy will it be to get tickets on the day in the home ends. I won't know until Friday night if i can go and we'll have sold out well before then. I enjoy my trips to 'Nam result excepted.
You could go on line book tickets that way and pick up from ticket office on the day. Your best bet is seating because if you score that's a big if Wink it's just full of the golden oldies in there.try and avoid the terracing parts of the ground it's a bit like your home end behind the goal.but there will be tickets on turnstiles on the day(don't know about seating parts though).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 21:18:40 »

I really really really try to think of Cheltenham as a local derby and disklike them accordingly, but I can't. Its merely slightly irritating that they seem to beat us more than we do them.

So on that note, welcome Ctfc Robin.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 21:34:32 »

Thought the Cheltenham pitch was right up there amongst the best the last time we were in div 2. It was one of the 1 st games of the season but still credit to them. Think we were 1-0 up until there lad hit a long range rocket to finish 1-1. Can't remember his name but think he moved on to Colchester . Looking forward to going sat and if the pitch is still as good we should have no excuses and should make the most of playing on the better pitches we have to visit this season.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 21:38:17 »

Ashley Vincent wasn't it? Screamer.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 21:40:31 »

Yeah thats the man, he turned a great day into a good day.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #44 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 21:53:18 »

You could go on line book tickets that way and pick up from ticket office on the day. Your best bet is seating because if you score that's a big if Wink it's just full of the golden oldies in there.try and avoid the terracing parts of the ground it's a bit like your home end behind the goal.but there will be tickets on turnstiles on the day(don't know about seating parts though).
[/quote
I'm quite happy to stand as I have fuck all expectation of us scoring, drawing or winning. Regardless of how good / bad we are or how well / bad we play my expectation os a good day out and defeat. Even the 1-1 draw we got there we absolutely slaughtered you. the other two times we were just shite.
I can't dislike you guys. You're our nearest rivals but I actually have a grudging respect for CTFC.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: