Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTF!?!?!  (Read 1537 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 22, 2005, 20:42:08 »

http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/read/s78.php?f=78&i=3373&t=3373&sid=78

Ipswich fans are such dick heads!!!!

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 22, 2005, 21:46:07 »

we'll have him back then! he obviously hasn't settled in there yet. what did the ipswich fans expect though? 20 + goals in his first championship season with a new club and more expectation on his shoulders because of his reputation. i dont think so. the fact he is there top scorer makes it a bigger joke too.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 22, 2005, 21:49:55 »

And they are a struggling side. Joe Royle said they didn't have a shot on goal but the midfield wasn't creating anything so it's not surprising.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 23, 2005, 12:24:06 »

Ipswich have a shit midfield giving him no services, where as here he got quality crosses from Lee Holmes and David Duke....
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 23, 2005, 12:32:11 »

i dont think he would have scored many goals here this season tbh. probably the same amount as Fallon at best. but perhaps not even that many
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 23, 2005, 12:35:50 »

Quote from: "Rich"
i dont think he would have scored many goals here this season tbh. probably the same amount as Fallon at best. but perhaps not even that many

Heyyyyyyyy? Parkin was great at bringin others into the game and creatin space for himself to put the ball into the back of the net. We really could do with him back here. Him and fallon upfront would be awesome.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 23, 2005, 12:37:24 »

i would love to have him back here. but him and fallon are to similar to be up front together that's why fallon didn't do that well last year i think. we can't even afford him on loan now anyway
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, October 23, 2005, 12:38:56 »

Parkin would already have more goals than Fallon....
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, October 23, 2005, 12:41:28 »

Quote from: "DV85"

with crap service from the midfield and no chances being created im not so sure myself. Fallon has created his own chances mostly this season Parkin would of had to do the same. but then if Fallon can get 8 in this team Parkin could have had 10 or 11 by now so maybe im wrong
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, October 23, 2005, 12:55:54 »

Quote from: "DV85"

with crap service from the midfield and no chances being created im not so sure myself. Fallon has created his own chances mostly this season Parkin would of had to do the same. but then if Fallon can get 8 in this team Parkin could have had 10 or 11 by now so maybe im wrong

Fallon hasnt created his own chances?! Most goals have been played into the box?

Plus, we've also had three penalites, all of which Parkin would have scored  Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 23, 2005, 13:06:16 »

I think the Ipswich fans that do boo hi are a joke.

If you only have one shot at goal in 90 minutes the problem is not with your forwards
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: