Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: First Post and to reiterate what Mex has said.  (Read 9612 times)
Sussex

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 10:58:07 »

Quote from: "PetsWinPrizes"
Or you could give us our own section, like you've got matchday thread, boardroom etc etc what about a MyOnlySwindon refugees forum on hre. Then we'll just play quietly on our own.

It would be nice if KR could be kept in one place, we'll just pop in now and again to check he hasn't overdosed on his stats.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 11:15:50 »

Going to football yesterday was enjoyable as opposed to feeling like a chore.  Long may it continue.
glos_robin

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 11:35:20 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
Or you could give us our own section, like you've got matchday thread, boardroom etc etc what about a MyOnlySwindon refugees forum on hre. Then we'll just play quietly on our own.

It would be nice if KR could be kept in one place, we'll just pop in now and again to check he hasn't overdosed on his stats.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 12:40:42 »

he has been quite lucid today initially and then ruined it with some incomprehensible garbage on a 3 yr plan which I didnt understand. I think he may work for HMRC
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 12:50:33 »

Welcomer Banbury! Will you be doing VIP days etc again now?  Hope you enjoyed yesterday!

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 13:28:54 »

We haven't got a manager nor signed anyone. Furthermore, the new stadium hasn't materialised either! Fitton out!

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 13:38:59 »

Quote from: "Nomoreheroes"
We haven't got a manager nor signed anyone. Furthermore, the new stadium hasn't materialised either! Fitton out!

NMH

I think it needs to be said that Mr F isn't going to be throwing money at this project, but rather relying on running an efficient company.

Although its the stated aim to get to the championship,  I'n not sure we're of sufficient status crowd wise to achieve this.

Firoz Kassam was a good businessman, who ran an efficient club.
sonic youth

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 13:43:13 »

"Variety is good.....I can see a forum civil war. Roundheads v Cavaliers Roundheads being the MoS refugees"

as a big softy liberal left-wing poofter, i want to see you integrated into our society here on thetownend.com...creating your own sub-forum would be akin to putting you all into guantanamo bay.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #53 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 13:44:21 »

as long as they learn the language and keep themselves to themselves, I don't mind them on here.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 13:51:27 »

it's about time you had a thingummy under your name john.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 14:03:35 »

creating your own sub-forum would be akin to putting you all into guantanamo bay.

You'll change your mind if KR or Leroy sign up!
sonic youth

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 14:30:45 »

KR sounds fun to bait
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 14:41:39 »

Baiting, reasoning,logic, none of those work, he's good fun in a sadistic kind of way
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 15:40:09 »

Duke I think we may have met you lot at Swindon station when we arrived yesterday, you were resassuring my pessimiastic mate about the takeover and said you were off to meet MD? Was that you.

Oh and TEF regulars, if you want to help us protest sky you can have your forum back otherwise I'm afraid us round heads are here to stay.

Now whose everyones favourtie sky sports news presenter?

Yes it was be happy now. Soapy Tit Wank
glos_robin

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 16:35:01 »

Quote from: "santa youth"
KR sounds fun to bait

He is, I've been doing it for the last 6 months (I think it's that long, lost track though) and he's on a personal mission to insult me now    I've even told him I'm winding him up on occasions, he's ace...........can someone personal invite him onto here haha
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: