Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: First Post and to reiterate what Mex has said.  (Read 9611 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, December 22, 2007, 21:21:50 »

Quote from: "axs"
there seems to be an invasion of weirdo's who know each other. i don't like it. i fear change. piss off.

You have never meet the South Oxon Reds. You fucking have now. Swindon Station tonight just like the old days.

30 years ago and where did all that time go. We lost a few on the way but they will always be with us. Train pulls in Didcot and there was an old Mate who I have not seen for at least 20 years telling me his Brother has got a Cancer scare. Reading fan or not a fucking top lad and made the day a little sad.

The Town End of old not like it is today but from Boreham Wood to Wembley we never stopped going.

So if you think were weirdo's and who know each other.............everyone knows the Duke. Wink
sonic youth

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, December 22, 2007, 21:37:37 »

i don't know the duke, you cunt Wink
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, December 22, 2007, 21:41:37 »

Quote from: "santa youth"
i don't know the duke, you cunt Wink

The the fuck were you today. Mex and Yeovil but no Sonic.
sonic youth

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, December 22, 2007, 21:42:54 »

the town end is cheaper!

were devlin and sullivan with you chaps?

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, December 22, 2007, 21:43:32 »

i take it the duke is banbury red?
if so hi! if not hi!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, December 22, 2007, 21:45:29 »

oh and sonic can i have anything but trialist under my avatar please.even grumpy bastard if it has to be that.
cant claim my 4000 odd posts back though Sad
and to think i was almost veteran status
sonic youth

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, December 22, 2007, 21:58:38 »

as it's the season of goodwill and all that...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, December 22, 2007, 21:58:41 »

Quote from: "TheDukeOfBanbury"

So if you think were weirdo's and who know each other.............everyone knows the Duke. Wink

David Duke?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 00:28:52 »

Quote from: "TheDukeOfBanbury"
there seems to be an invasion of weirdo's who know each other. i don't like it. i fear change. piss off.

You have never meet the South Oxon Reds. You fucking have now. Swindon Station tonight just like the old days.

30 years ago and where did all that time go. We lost a few on the way but they will always be with us. Train pulls in Didcot and there was an old Mate who I have not seen for at least 20 years telling me his Brother has got a Cancer scare. Reading fan or not a fucking top lad and made the day a little sad.

The Town End of old not like it is today but from Boreham Wood to Wembley we never stopped going.

i don't fucking know the duke. but welcome.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 00:45:32 »

You weak kneed wankers for Wooton Basset, Haydon Wick and Stratton didn't know what fun was had in Abingdon, Didcot and Wantage where the real fun was happening with those cunts from Manor Road in the 70"s..

Cheesy
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 00:47:11 »

Happy Christmas Banbury.....
And give my best wishes to Chris Millar if you see him.....
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 10:37:22 »

Duke I think we may have met you lot at Swindon station when we arrived yesterday, you were resassuring my pessimiastic mate about the takeover and said you were off to meet MD? Was that you.

Oh and TEF regulars, if you want to help us protest sky you can have your forum back otherwise I'm afraid us round heads are here to stay.

Now whose everyones favourtie sky sports news presenter?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 10:39:53 »

"Variety is good.....I can see a forum civil war. Roundheads v Cavaliers Roundheads being the MoS refugees"

Or you could give us our own section, like you've got matchday thread, boardroom etc etc what about a MyOnlySwindon refugees forum on hre. Then we'll just play quietly on our own.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 10:47:31 »

Hi Banbers mate, glad to hear Mr Devlin and Mr Sullivan enjoyed the day yesterday with you, are you going to Yeovil Boxing day as I am sure there was mention of a beer (or at least a Bovril!) somewhere a while back mate  Cheesy

Welcome to the dark side!  Soapy Tit Wank

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 10:55:16 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Variety is good.....I can see a forum civil war. Roundheads v Cavaliers   Roundheads being the MoS refugees and Boardroom forum hardliners, Cavaliers being TEF hardore General Discussion loons and pissheads.

Which side would you be on Reggieminnow?

Minnow was put to sleep a long time ago.....when Newbury reduced us from the status of minnow, to something more like plankton.  So its  :king: for me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: