Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Milwall V Swindon Town official matchday thread  (Read 52446 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 22:56:12 »

Had a drunken day out! Quality.

Can of stella on the train at 9-30am.

Trains and tube to London Bridge and a session in the George.....Crystal Tips and her Shaperone turned up and had a couple. Angry

Cannot understand that i can get on a train at 2-30pm and miss the fucking kick off and goal, which i managed to see on the reply by the burger stand under the stand.

In the end it didnt matter - we could of won 30 nil and it wouldnt of mattered, so bring on the play offs! Cheesy

Clems Army!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 23:23:12 »

I can help you - Nick Watkins said (on the radio after today's game) that he was going to be bringing the Charlton tickets back to Swindon with him tonight, therefore they're confident that the away tickets will also be on sale tomorrow. Looks like voucher C is required for the away ticket, fuck it - might as well just drive in to the CG tomorrow & get both together.
Nice one, thanks One F
One F In Fitton

« Reply #437 on: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 23:35:34 »

Nice one, thanks One F

My pleasure, Paul.
Your comments about the Millwall fans in the stand to the left reminded me of previous visits there. Pure comedy, some of that lot. A different breed in those parts.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 23:41:31 »

Few things to say today. First thing's first what the fuck were the police playing at? I and many others got on the tube at 2:35 expecting to make the game in plenty of time but the police decided they wanted to take their Time for no reason and delay us leaving thus resulting in us missing Ward's goal. What a joke. Then they rush back on the train after the game. WTF is all that about?

On the performance front sadly it was't good enough today. Still shite at the back, gifting them 2 goals, no passion, no commitment. Did any of them really give a shit today? I'm pissed off that I spend over £50 on a trip to this game for  a performace that was worse than the Lib Dems's election results. Utter garbage. I'll be at both legs of the play-offs but on today's showing we haven't even got a chance of winning them. Oh joy, onto next season. What a load of wank.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 00:11:14 »

Thought Greer looked a bit dodgy at times , the defence was an absolute shambles for about 15 mins.   Charlie seemed to be tired and off the pace, which is a worry, as we need his sharpness in the play-offs. 

I would be inclined to play Amankwahh instead of Darby, as he has far better attacking ability. 

This is what Ive been saying since Colchester away.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 06:36:05 »

If you don't fucking like it mate, stick a flag in it!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 07:06:40 »

Handball!

Not a great performance really, tough place to go mind but recent form when under pressure is a bit of a worry.

Off to queue at the County Ground in a bit.Going to have to make my mind up about going to Charlton now, need to book time off work before the first leg result is known.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 07:11:52 »

Virtually all Millwall fans appear to be Stone Island wearing hooligans.

When we arrived in the coaches, even the women and kids were doing cut throat gestures at us!

I can't say South Berdmondsey is the type of place I would like to live!

Enjoyed the day out though, and Wardy's goal was lovely. At that moment, I thought we were going up.

Can someone tell me, what is the song they play when they come out and when they score?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 07:30:36 »

Found the song, their anthem called Let Em Come.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 07:54:27 »

I can help you - Nick Watkins said (on the radio after today's game) that he was going to be bringing the Charlton tickets back to Swindon with him tonight, therefore they're confident that the away tickets will also be on sale tomorrow. Looks like voucher C is required for the away ticket, fuck it - might as well just drive in to the CG tomorrow & get both together.

Paynter confirmed fuck-all about his future plans - he was just waffling, "Eeeehm....it's gone well this season.....eeeeehm I'd like to stay......eeehm me & the Chairman need to sort it out...." You can't blame him if he's looking to cash in. It's the age-old argument between us as fans just wanting the best for STFC, against & us fans being honest/grown-up & putting ourselves in their shoes.  

In my opinion BP played like he'd already made his mind up,Up to you to decide which way.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 08:07:21 »

Just take Photo ID, you'll be on their database, that's how they can do it with next year's ST holders.

Quote from: Official site
Existing Season Ticket Holders MUST bring their Season Ticket with them.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #446 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 08:26:51 »

Utter garbage. I'll be at both legs of the play-offs but on today's showing we haven't even got a chance of winning them. Oh joy, onto next season. What a load of wank.

Every cloud eh IOB...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 08:58:46 »

Great day out..did warn people not to get the coach.
A couple in the bunch of grapes then onto The Market Porter....what a brilliant market that is..real old school.
Nice to see a few Teffers in the pub.....Ironside baught me a drink,seemed a nice chap!..but then i was nicely mellow by then.
As for the match the atmosphere was incredible...thaught Sheehan played well though the whole team looked abit jaded,at least they have a week to get rested.
Had a beer in the Prince Regent on the way back to Paddiington...and toasted Stubbs the painter in the old Marleybone churchyard ware he is buried....in fact that old church courtyard preserved as a garden of remembrance for past greats buried there was a nice piece of tranquility in a day of lovely mayhem.
Well done Town.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 09:01:23 »

Every cloud eh IOB...

Obviously pissed as he did the same rants on that crap league forum, sore head this morning i reckon.
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 09:15:13 »

Ha ha, yes I can confirm that The Flash had a truly drunken day out.  Nice new hat - pity we didn't get to throw it on the pitch in celebration of promotion and see Paynter dance about in it.  We will have to wait for The Valley to see that.

Didn't notice any problem with the Old Bill though I offered one a 69er and he wasn't having any of it.

I'm going into these play-off games positive - have to.  We didn't play well yesterday, but it's clean slate now.  Amankwaah surely has to play, again made a difference yesterday no disrespect to Darby.   Front two didn't gell, but their quality will come through against Charlton.
I'm going home and away no matter what.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: