Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hippie crack  (Read 34609 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #165 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:59:30 »

Dunno about anyone else but I want to try some of this shit. Never had a go but I'm game for anything really.

It's overrated.

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 18:03:58 »

I had a go on the gas and air when the Mrs was dropping and that was rather pleasant if it's the same thing?

Class a's are much better mind. Those lads should have been smoking crack if it's gonna cost them their jobs.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 18:07:05 »

The wife popped out both sprogs on just gas-and-air, she was well away with things. I'd say comparable to a decent skin-full. She had no idea about the shit she was coming out with when I questioned her later.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 18:10:59 »

It lasts for about 30 seconds and it's pretty shit.
Flashheart

« Reply #169 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 18:12:48 »

The dosage is different when used medically, otherwise it's a very mild effect. When I tried it it improved my mood slightly, that was about it.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 18:48:51 »

It lasts for about 30 seconds and it's pretty shit.

I come from a land down-under
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 19:17:06 »

The wife popped out both sprogs on just gas-and-air, she was well away with things. I'd say comparable to a decent skin-full. She had no idea about the shit she was coming out with when I questioned her later.

Too much information about your wife's pregnancy! I get enough of that at home with my missus being a midwife! 

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 19:26:11 »

That's the inglorious thing about being a midwife; inconspicuously cleaning up bits of poo.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 19:54:38 »

Oh god is it the same as gas and air? I didn't even really get that as my baby came real quick - I had him at home as I didn't have time to get to hospital - the ambulance crew that came didn't have any on board and the first responder that was sent for some came after the baby!
Flashheart

« Reply #174 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 20:20:08 »

Oh god is it the same as gas and air? I didn't even really get that as my baby came real quick - I had him at home as I didn't have time to get to hospital - the ambulance crew that came didn't have any on board and the first responder that was sent for some came after the baby!

If only your bezzie was there, she knows a few lads that could have got some for you.  Wink
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 21:11:32 »

Hahahahahaha! We actually both text each other today saying we both had to look up what hippie crack was! We are country mice, naive to city ways
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 21:52:25 »

That's the inglorious thing about being a midwife; inconspicuously cleaning up bits of poo.

Yep. I know all about it mate, and more... I'm 24, don't need to know about any of that yet.  Suicide

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 22:20:26 »

I didn't know Balmy's twitter name was GwosFunky. What the fuck does that mean?

I liked his apology though. "I promise I will not misbehave ever again" does sound what a toddler would say after stealing sweets (I know English isn't his first language, it's just cute)

The picture on the adver includes drissa's original message, can anyone with better french than me translate it? It looks like "you have converted. He'll end up dead with you" to me  Huh?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 22:33:05 »

Magicians sleeve!?

Clems Army!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 08:22:25 »

You'd happily never see a fairly promising young player never play for us again because of this.... really?

I'd replace 'fairly promising' with 'barely promising'... he's poor

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: