Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo Gone.  (Read 69844 times)
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:52:08 »

Maybe Ant & Dec could start a game show called that ?
Knowing our luck it would land on fucking green!!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:53:47 »

Knowing our luck it would land on fucking green!!!

Or Orange !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:54:11 »

NW will be the preson who arranges someone to cover on a temporary basis. Probably FP, if he's gone as well then it'll be PB.

Paolo sacked Piccareta in the summer before re-instating him a week later after an approach for a new number two fell down. Perhaps FP will want the chance to lead the team?

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:56:09 »

NW will be the preson who arranges someone to cover on a temporary basis. Probably FP, if he's gone as well then it'll be PB.

Paolo sacked Piccareta in the summer before re-instating him a week later after an approach for a new number two fell down. Perhaps FP will want the chance to lead the team?

What? I missed this, are you just lying?
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:57:29 »

What? I missed this, are you just lying?

No.

FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:57:35 »

1st I've heard of this! Source or just more conjecture to add to the pile??

Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:58:03 »

No.

You have a link then?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:59:30 »

Well that caught me off my guard a little, go out for a pre-natal class and come back to this.

Have to admit my first emotion was dismay but after thinking about it frankly just plain angry!

Sorry but at any stage a manager starts dictating to the club or issuing bloody ultimatums is the time for him to go, he obviously thinks he is much bigger than the club and we don't need that, we may be up shit creek financially but just think how much further we would have been if Black hadn't reined things in, and remember that Paolo's relationship with the board went down the shitter when they stopped playing to his whims, that never boded well for long term sustainability.

Thanks for the ride Paolo it was fun, and all the best for the future. As our now ex manager I don't really care where you go. West Ham would be interesting to watch with the higher pressure, higher prices and just danger that his £100k mistakes here potentially being £10m there, if the potential here was for a car crash, theres potential for pile ups there!
Loobug

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 22:00:46 »

Nothing Di Canio has ever done since being at Swindon, suggests to me that he will change his mind, particuarly now he has gone public with it. The statement says 'my temporary arrangement (resignation) has ended and my resignation stands'. I don't think he wanted to go for one moment. I don't think that he would walk away without due cause in the first instance and he is definately not a quitter - just look at his career or read his book. My worry without wishing to sound unecessarily negative about it, is that he is in possession of facts that, in addition to what has already happened with the sale of Ritchie and chaos of the past month which either lead him to believe that staying wouldn't help his career and now is a good time to get out, or because perhaps other factors made it abundantly clear that he needs to leave now (further sales of players, new management don't want him, etc, etc, I don't know) but I genuinely think he has some affection for Swindon and wouldn't walk because of a trivial tantrum or on a matter of principle that he won't back down from - he's emotional but he's not dumb!
smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #219 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 22:02:02 »

Weak?  Id say the opposite more like. Strong and a man who is honest and upfront.

It takes strength and balls to stay in a job where you stack shelves and put up with being bullied by your boss despite being paid a pittance because you want to put a roof over your children's heads and set them a good example, rather than go on the dole. It doesn't take any gonads to walk away from a very well paid job managing a football team whose vast majority of supporters shower you with love and praise. That takes literally no balls. And honesty should be a given
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 22:02:41 »

Source or just more conjecture to add to the pile??

By the person they (FP and his wife) rent their house from in Marlborough, as it meant they would be returning to Italy.

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 22:05:25 »

oh dear the wheels are starting to come off now!

but we need to keep calm there's still a good chance for promotion

hold tight its going to be a rollercoaster

Another Season with 'buisness as usual' at Swindon Town.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 22:07:22 »

By the person they (FP and his wife) rent their house from in Marlborough, as it meant they would be returning to Italy.
Not disputing u for a minute, just wanted u 2 back it up with something. Fair enough if it's true. Any idea y he & PDC fell out??

Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 22:10:36 »

Not disputing u for a minute, just wanted u 2 back it up with something. Fair enough if it's true. Any idea y he & PDC fell out??

No fair enough. No idea mate.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 22:10:42 »

Speak fucking English not text speak.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: