Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo Gone.  (Read 69844 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:22:21 »

People seem to have accepted this as final,maybe with a bit of ego massaging he might come back if the takeovers sorted tomorrow?

Oh wait, found it. I don't think he's right, hope I'm wrong ( Smiley )
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:22:36 »

Im waiting for fB to reappear full of white ace and crystal meth saying i told you so
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:26:34 »

Yeo said this may not be the last of it.

There's quite a lot of people saying similar on fb etc.  If we win tomorrow night and go top he might regret his hastiness. 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:29:00 »

Personally I can't see PDC backtracking.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:29:50 »

Well this has thrown a spanner in the matchday thread, was proud as fuck when I had it all done by 6pm  Sad
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:35:10 »

Weak. He's been paid handsomely to run a football team. Anyone would think the poor soul has given up his life to rescue tsunami victims the way he bleats on. He has done a great job in many very important respects, but if life is so difficult for him, its probably best we got someone in with bigger balls who can handle adversity. Because if there is one thing this club can guaran damn tee, it's a little adversity every so often

Gone before the going got tough, typical Italian surrender monkey. Name me a war they or the French have ever won?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:36:17 »

Gone before the going got tough, typical Italian surrender monkey. Name me a war they or the French have ever won?

This cheered me up a little.

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:37:16 »

Weak?  Id say the opposite more like. Strong and a man who is honest and upfront.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:38:35 »

If I had the powers I would fella. Hurting badly right now, the people who can't see the effect this will have on the rest of the season are deluded as far as I am concerned. Not a chance we'll finish in the top 6 now imho.  

Get a grip!
We've still got one of the best squads in the league and are one amongst 7 teams that are clear of the pack.
There are other competent managers other than PdC, and not only those employed by our 6 promotion rivals.
Maybe it's dented our chances a bit but it must still be more likely than not that we'll finish top 6.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:42:27 by cheltred69 » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:41:33 »

Get a grip!
We've still got one of the best squads in the league and are one amongst 7 teams that are clear of the pack.
There are other competent managers other than PdC, and not only those employed by our 6 promotion rivals.
Maybe it's dented our chances a bit but it must still be more likely than not that we'll finish top 6.

I think the more significant thing is we could probably do with a new face or two in the squad to see us through with momentum. But managerless that might take a bit of a back seat while a new man is sought.

I'm also a bit apprehensive of how the fans will react- gel in adversity or poised to turn if things don't go well in a match? Not sure.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:44:46 »

Get a grip!
Are you honestly telling me to get a grip? I can't imagine the effect this is going to have on the threadbare squad that is left. Judging by comments I've read tonight PDC missed 3 days of training last week so preperations for tomorrow are already far behind where they would normally be for a game of that magnitude. I genuinely hope I'm wrong but I can only foresee a slide down the table based on what's happened tonight. & to pick bones with your second statement we HAD one of the best squads in the league, we can't even field a full cunting bench atm!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:45:10 »

I don't think no-one knows who's going to be taking charge tomorrow yet.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:48:01 »

I don't think no-one knows who's going to be taking charge tomorrow yet.

I would guess it will be the person who took charge of training for 3 days last week whilst Paolo mulled over his position?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:48:16 »

Who makes the call? Jed or Black ?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:49:23 »

Jed or Black ?

Maybe Ant & Dec could start a game show called that ?

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: