Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo Gone.  (Read 69846 times)
Salopian_Alex

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:46:18 »

Please delete this wanker

Sorry did I touch a nerve?
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:46:50 »

You are a very sad little boy to be on this site
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:47:10 »

Any fool can do a decent job with a big budget. Our ageing old fool is managing our budget and keeping us in the league. Now you poor wankers will be sliding down the league and we will all laugh at the fact you blew all your money to stay in league one.

sure thing sparky

I come from a land down-under
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:48:08 »

Any fool can do a decent job with a big budget. Our ageing old fool is managing our budget and keeping us in the league. Now you poor wankers will be sliding down the league and we will all laugh at the fact you blew all your money to stay in league one.

not too bothered about 3 halfwits sucking each other off , TBH

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
kerry red

« Reply #169 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:49:01 »

You obviously accept Div 1 is the height of your ambitions and are obviously happy to languish at its nether regions - must be so boring following your lot you need to get your jollies with the real STFC
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:49:05 »

Says he hasn't been officially informed yet either!
Not much of a response is it? Doesn't do his credibility any favours.....
DMR

« Reply #171 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:49:05 »

Legit question, not a dig - but how many of our fans would be on your board if your gaffer went tomorrow?

It's only cause we're top of the table, and a good story, that you're here. Soon we'll be back to being as mundane as you, I agree, but don't deny you're not a) interested and b) a little bit jel...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:49:10 »

Why do Shrews fans give a fuck what goes on at our club?  honest question, because Shrewsbury is a club that I'm completely ambivelant towards, like Port Vale, or Barnsley.  I can't think of a situation where I'd feel the need to comment of a Shrewsbury forum about managerial changes.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:49:35 »

Maybe its a cunning ploy.  Preston get in a new manager, bound to have a bounce to them, PDC goes, we get a bounce from a new / caretaker manager.  Its a genius move.  Just maybe should have happened after tomorrow.

Never knowingly overstated.
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:51:07 »

Firstly i'd like to say im gutted Paolo left and that he was good for our club, however..

He's really left the fans/players/club in the shit by walking out like this. He talked a lot about loyality and passion and commitment and just when the fans (if no-one else) needed to see all those things from him... he walks.

All this broken promise talk is a little hard to take. He requested the budget for this year and spent it, granted the tribunal outcome skewed it and maybe lessend it by 100k or so, however we still had the 2nd highest budget in the league.

Yes there has been disruption, but he's been paid handsomely, after holding out for an improved contract over the summer, lives in a very nice house at the expense of the club and gets his car from the club too all on top of getting a great playing budget. Is that hardship as a manager?

He has a great squad, he had a great budget (which he spent) and he's well paid. Ok so there may have been amateurish goings on with regards to ownership and communication but given the support he has been given by fans and club (previously) why couldn't he have seen it out until the end of the season?

Here, here. Bloody loved having Paolo in charge, been a great time to support this club. But the guy has also gone on to prove what fans of a lot of other clubs said. It's all ended in tears and he's thrown his toys out of the pram. Ah well
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:51:25 »

Why do Shrews fans give a fuck what goes on at our club?  honest question, because Shrewsbury is a club that I'm completely ambivelant towards, like Port Vale, or Barnsley.  I can't think of a situation where I'd feel the need to comment of a Shrewsbury forum about managerial changes.

This.  I find it incredible odd.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:51:42 »

Haha.

Focus on your own club you cunt.
lambourn red

« Reply #177 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:52:14 »

Why the fuck do we give a fuck what anyone supporting a glorified non league side has got to say go find a sheep to shag
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:55:54 »

Why only if the takeover goes through tomorrow? He should be speaking to him now and should have spoken to him earlier today when it became clear that the takeover wasn't going to happen.

This. 'Jed' and his band of merry men look more tinpot by the minute.
Flashheart

« Reply #179 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 21:00:42 »

Just don;t fucking reply to the cunt, innit.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: