Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo Gone.  (Read 69832 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:36:11 »

Mine too.  However, imo the blame lies mainly with Black for the reasons Duke of Banbury gave and the sale of Ritchie which was the catalyst for Paolo's unhappiness.  I'm sick of hearing how he saved us to be honest, it's now that concerns me and he's completely dropped us in it as far as I'm concerned.

The old board, new board and Football League can all fuck off, but also really disappointed in Di Canio after the level of support he's been shown by the supporters in the last few weeks.  Feel for the players as well, wonderful preparation for a big game tomorrow.

Cheesy

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:37:36 »

Shrewsbury Town still have that clip art badge?

think so

[url width=250 height=188]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2c/The_Mickey_Mouse_Club_title_screen.jpg/250px-The_Mickey_Mouse_Club_title_screen.jpg[/url]

I come from a land down-under
kerry red

« Reply #152 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:39:08 »

You already are a laughing stock.

18months of Paolo is worth 10 years of your ageing old fool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:39:43 »

Not that I'm blaming the new consortium (at this point anyway without knowing the facts) but McCory and co are on a serious hiding to nothing based on the past 4 weeks. I think this was brought up in the sale of the club thread a few weeks back! Whoever comes in after Paolo has a massive pair of fucking shoes to fill!

Well the new gaffer has to get us promote to stand a chance and even if he did, we'd still claim he did it with Paolo's team anyway
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:39:56 »

Can we not focus on PDC? Let Shrews, Crawley, Preston, Oxford, whoever have their fun elsewhere.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:40:30 »

Jed is online via twitter and has said he is also "Gutted"and plans to speak to PDC "ASAP" if takeover goes through tomorrow.

kerry red

« Reply #156 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:42:17 »

Don't blame PdC in the least in resigning. If only a fan could resign - but we are clamped tightly to the club we choose to support.

He obviously sees the new incoming board as a bunch of tossers
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:42:30 »

Well the new gaffer has to get us promote to stand a chance and even if he did, we'd still claim he did it with Paolo's team anyway

Which is where we as fans come in to play.  Whoever comes in wont deserve to be judged against Paolo's achievements/style

Wishful thinking I suspect.
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:42:54 »

Jed is online via twitter and has said he is also "Gutted"and plans to speak to PDC "ASAP" if takeover goes through tomorrow.

IF  ?, FFS . But maybe some hope he'll stay

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:43:25 »

Why only if the takeover goes through tomorrow? He should be speaking to him now and should have spoken to him earlier today when it became clear that the takeover wasn't going to happen.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:43:59 »

Firstly i'd like to say im gutted Paolo left and that he was good for our club, however..

He's really left the fans/players/club in the shit by walking out like this. He talked a lot about loyality and passion and commitment and just when the fans (if no-one else) needed to see all those things from him... he walks.

All this broken promise talk is a little hard to take. He requested the budget for this year and spent it, granted the tribunal outcome skewed it and maybe lessend it by 100k or so, however we still had the 2nd highest budget in the league.

Yes there has been disruption, but he's been paid handsomely, after holding out for an improved contract over the summer, lives in a very nice house at the expense of the club and gets his car from the club too all on top of getting a great playing budget. Is that hardship as a manager?

He has a great squad, he had a great budget (which he spent) and he's well paid. Ok so there may have been amateurish goings on with regards to ownership and communication but given the support he has been given by fans and club (previously) why couldn't he have seen it out until the end of the season?

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
kerry red

« Reply #161 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:44:28 »

Jed can eat shit and die.

He/they are probably dancing a jig at getting of a high wage earner out without compensation.

Don't believe a fucking word that comes out of these fuckwits mouths
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:44:53 »

Says he hasn't been officially informed yet either!

bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:45:13 »

You already are a laughing stock.
Please delete this wanker
Salopian_Alex

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:45:17 »

Any fool can do a decent job with a big budget. Our ageing old fool is managing our budget and keeping us in the league. Now you poor wankers will be sliding down the league and we will all laugh at the fact you blew all your money to stay in league one.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: