Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo Gone.  (Read 69834 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:10:32 »

Football may become solely about beer again. We'll always have solid, dependable beer.

Did you know that if you had invested a £1000 in AIG shares a year ago they would be worth £33 today.....
A £1000 pounds worth of Tesco tinnies would be worth around £150 quid...........in scrap aluminium....nice investment i reckon.

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:11:25 »

In the meantime crawley are beating doncaster cementing our chance to go top tomorrow.  Its a bloody soap opera at STFC.  I quite like soap operas, but its a bit eastenders at the moment.  Lots of depression not a lot of humour.

Never knowingly overstated.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #122 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:12:07 »

The fucking deal is always going to be ratified tomorrow.......... but it still isn't ratiffied. This is one fucking great big clusterfuck and i want someone's head on a fucking spike - not sure who's head though.
I don't believe he's got another job lined up but I do think he'll find one easy enough. As for the deadline - how long does he wait in limbo. He's had his best player sold behind his back for half price. He's seen loan players go and none in. He probably hasn;t got a fucking clue who's in charge. He probably hasn't got a fucking clue what the new owners want.
I don;t blame him for going. This whole episode has been a fuck up beyond belief.  
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:13:26 »

In the meantime crawley are beating doncaster cementing our chance to go top tomorrow.  Its a bloody soap opera at STFC.  I quite like soap operas, but its a bit eastenders at the moment.  Lots of depression not a lot of humour.
Does this mean we don't have our own washing machine and use a launderette, as well as having the highest per capita murder and suicide rate in the country?
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:13:58 »

The fucking deal is always going to be ratified tomorrow.......... but it still isn't ratiffied. This is one fucking great big clusterfuck and i want someone's head on a fucking spike - not sure who's head though.
I don't believe he's got another job lined up but I do think he'll find one easy enough. As for the deadline - how long does he wait in limbo. He's had his best player sold behind his back for half price. He's seen loan players go and none in. He probably hasn;t got a fucking clue who's in charge. He probably hasn't got a fucking clue what the new owners want.
I don;t blame him for going. This whole episode has been a fuck up beyond belief.  

That about sums it up for me

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:17:13 »

Spot on my view too.

thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:18:28 »

It is fucking astonishing that no one from the new owners thought he should be kept informed of progress with the takeover. Why haven't they been speaking to him every day? Maybe they really did want him to fuck off so they can bring in Newell and Stein. At the moment it's as likely as any other theory.

We will not find anyone as good to come in. What a shambles.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:20:27 »

It is fucking astonishing that no one from the new owners thought he should be kept informed of progress with the takeover. Why haven't they been speaking to him every day? Maybe they really did want him to fuck off so they can bring in Newell and Stein. At the moment it's as likely as any other theory.

We will not find anyone as good to come in. What a shambles.

The statement suggests they spoke on Friday to confirm the offer PDC put forward, he has not heard today which seems to be the issue, not that they haven't been keeping in touch - just today.  If he gave them a deadline, then fair enough for him I suppose.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:21:08 »

the more i think about this i am angry with no Senior Management inlace who calls the shots on the next manager or will PDC be back? Hmmm
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:22:27 »

It all makes sense now, the Pope retires, then Paolo resigns.............knew he would go on to do better things   Cheesy
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:23:12 »

Wes Foderingham ‏@wes_foderingham
everyone needs to stick together. The main thing is to secure promotion which is still very do-able starting with 3 points tomorrow night!

Haven't read any further than this post (another 6 pages to go after this one)...but fucking right, Wes.  That's the spirit.  Very impressed with that.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:23:39 »

People seem to have accepted this as final,maybe with a bit of ego massaging he might come back if the takeovers sorted tomorrow?

/
W56196272
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:24:14 »

Been gutted so many times over the years being a Town supporter but this one seems to hurt a damn sight more.

It has been a total and utter shambles for the last few weeks now with supposedly top businessmen and their "advisors" showing all the abilities of how not to run a company!

It could be worse, just hope whoever is in charge tomorrow night (and back-up staff) can keep the players focussed on our position.

Very, very old pissed off supporter.

No

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:25:08 »

People seem to have accepted this as final,maybe with a bit of ego massaging he might come back if the takeovers sorted tomorrow?

having read the statement now, i think he may come back....

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:26:27 »

Pah, never go back.  Too much water under the bridge.  Second stints never live up the the hype of the first.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: