Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your fans  (Read 5997 times)
BHAFC4LIFE

« on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 22:50:32 »

Do you ever sing, not being harsh or anything but you were very quite today, I was just wondering is it always like that?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 22:51:08 »

because it was a shit game and we were losing

whats your reason for not signing?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 22:51:30 »

They were, but no sound could escape the Condom-Ponchos?
BHAFC4LIFE

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 22:55:14 »

We were well loud lOOl

why does l00l come out as soapy tit wank?
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 22:58:55 by BHAFC4LIFE » Logged
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 22:56:19 »

because it was a shit game and we were losing

whats your reason for not signing?

Why do home fans pretend the away fans did nothing? We all know the truth, the acoustics aren't bad at all in the Arkells, I've seen a game from the home end. I was right by the Town End, so if I could hear the QPR fans, you can hear us.  Hmmm Or were you in the Don Rogers stand? Either way, we made a din. Until we were massively under the cosh at the end, which is standard for an away crowd!

BHAFC4LIFE, please go to bed. You're clearly an idiot and you're giving us a bad name.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 22:56:39 »

plenty of noise from the town end 1st half, and 2nd half when we actually looked like scoring
glos_robin

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 22:59:34 »

Do you ever sing, not being harsh or anything but you were very quite today, I was just wondering is it always like that?
Do your fans actually travel to away games? I mean a bit of a tinpot following for the first game of the season wasn't it. I expect the likes of Dagenham to bring more than that.
BHAFC4LIFE

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:00:39 »

plenty of noise from the town end 1st half, and 2nd half when we actually looked like scoring

I know it did from their but you have quite a big ground, are the people sitting in the big stands too cool to sing?
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:01:52 »

Do your fans actually travel to away games? I mean a bit of a tinpot following for the first game of the season wasn't it. I expect the likes of Dagenham to bring more than that.

How often did you open the Stratton Bank last season? We sold enough to justify you opening it today. Not a bad showing, for the first game of the season away at a club we don't really have much interest in. 1,497 isn't a bad turnout at all.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:02:11 »

I know it did from their but you have quite a big ground, are the people sitting in the big stands too cool to sing?

not too cool, to old in the case of the arkells
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:03:25 »

We were well loud lOOl

why does l00l come out as soapy tit wank?
Our forum has a freudian mind-reading thing going on.
BHAFC4LIFE

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:05:13 »

How often did you open the Stratton Bank last season? We sold enough to justify you opening it today. Not a bad showing, for the first game of the season away at a club we don't really have much interest in. 1,497 isn't a bad turnout at all.

No it's not bad, it quite good I think
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:10:36 »

No it's not bad, it quite good I think

Didn't we take 2,000 to Southend in 2000 though? Michel Kuipers' amazing debut.. and the full debut of Zamora aswell of course.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:12:33 »

Why do home fans pretend the away fans did nothing? We all know the truth, the acoustics aren't bad at all in the Arkells, I've seen a game from the home end. I was right by the Town End, so if I could hear the QPR fans, you can hear us.  Hmmm Or were you in the Don Rogers stand? Either way, we made a din. Until we were massively under the cosh at the end, which is standard for an away crowd!

BHAFC4LIFE, please go to bed. You're clearly an idiot and you're giving us a bad name.
Correct on both counts again Ninja. I was in DRS (around halfway line) and could hear you lot put in a very decent showing for your team, but then you usually do. As do we at your place. Both clubs have a decent core support who back their side passionately, of which you are clearly one. And both sides have their knobends on forums

Which brings me neatly on to...

... BHAFC4YEARSOLD is precisely as you say, something of an embarrassment for you lot
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:24:52 »

Correct on both counts again Ninja. I was in DRS (around halfway line) and could hear you lot put in a very decent showing for your team, but then you usually do. As do we at your place. Both clubs have a decent core support who back their side passionately, of which you are clearly one. And both sides have their knobends on forums

Which brings me neatly on to...

... BHAFC4YEARSOLD is precisely as you say, something of an embarrassment for you lot

Thank you, I have to agree. It's so much easier to whip up an atmosphere when you're away from home. It just feels more right to be chanting and singing, probably because you aren't going to see most of those people again. At home you're surrounded by people you'll be seeing every couple of weeks, I know you didn't struggle to shift a good number of season tickets. Unfortunately, I have to agree with that aswell. We have some complete idiots supporting this club, as does every club. I was walking along with my Swindon supporting friend, she had her scarf wrapped around her and I was wearing my stripes, and we passed a couple of your mob who said some less than impressive things. Not for a lady's ears, frankly.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: