Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester Vs Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27045 times)

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 22:56:02 »

Why is nobody taking those pricks to task then? it would only take 1 person to give one a slap if everyone is getting pissed off with them. Others would then join in.
i aint been away this year, but can't believe all the moaning about the idiot contingent but nothing getting done about it.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:00:25 »

I just spotted some other bollocks you came out with.

"1-0 either way would have been a fair result"

1-0 to them would have been a travesty to end all travesties. WTF are you talking about? Are you in Crispy's moronic fucking gang or something?

Jebus  Roll Eyes

Was a bit of bollocks the 1-0 comment actually wasn't it mate!

Not in a gang at all, just me and a couple of lads enjoying an away day...don't expect everyone to agree with everyone's views just to respect them that's all and IMO it wasnt the greatest game but we deserved to win, outta here for the night!

#VivaKenBarlow!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:01:18 »

Have to disagree with these comments about our fans and their behaviour...it's called having a laugh and 'prawn sandwich' a fair few fans were chuckling about so I'd hardly say nobody else agreed Shaun, more of a 50/50 split with me being a chuckler, and calling people pricks for trying to get an atmosphere going...bit silly really but as you say your a grumpy old man!
I just think if they'd spent less time trying to start chants that were in jokes or abusive towards our own fans, and more that were supportive of STFC, they might have got a more positive reaction. But I wouldn't want to get in the way of the Crispy club having a good time

As for OST's comments about the older geezer, I've been thinking exactly the same thing for a couple of years now. Are all his friends 16-18?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:01:39 »

Why is nobody taking those pricks to task then? it would only take 1 person to give one a slap if everyone is getting pissed off with them. Others would then join in.
i aint been away this year, but can't believe all the moaning about the idiot contingent but nothing getting done about it.
It's a nice idea arriba and that is exactly what should happen. If I was still only 20 something, single and didn't give a fuck I would have a go - they are clearly nothing special. But the fact is, I'm 40 something, with the missus, out for a quiet afternoon. It's far, far easier just to move seats.

Make no mistake, they need a good slap. Sadly I am not the man to do it.

I'm a realist Roll Eyes
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:03:28 »

I just think if they'd spent less time trying to start chants that were in jokes or abusive towards our own fans, and more that were supportive of STFC, they might have got a more positive reaction. But I wouldn't want to get in the way of the Crispy club having a good time

As for OST's comments about the older geezer, I've been thinking exactly the same thing for a couple of years now. Are all his friends 16-18?

He's like a football equivalent of Fagin  Huh?
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:07:40 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:04:23 »

I actually think they could start to shift fans away from the town end.

I haven't been able to go to the county ground since the beginning of september.
But my season ticket last year, and where I sat at the beginning of this year is up the top of the Arkells right next too the away fans, and it does seem to be getting busier with more people singing up there. Maybe this is why?

Wasn't able to listen to the game but from here it seems we should have won 5-0. I got in just to hear di canio rip Kerrouche apart on the radio, out in January?

Now onto Southend tuesday. 12 out of 12 please!

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:06:00 »

It's a nice idea arriba and that is exactly what should happen. If I was still only 20 something, single and didn't give a fuck I would have a go - they are clearly nothing special. But the fact is, I'm 40 something, with the missus, out for a quiet afternoon. It's far, far easier just to move seats.

Make no mistake, they need a good slap. Sadly I am not the man to do it.

I'm a realist Roll Eyes

You moved away from them which is probably the most sensible thing to do. The last thing you want is to kick off with the mrs in tow.
There just seems to be alot of complaints about them and nothing getting done about it.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:11:02 »

You moved away from them which is probably the most sensible thing to do. The last thing you want is to kick off with the mrs in tow.
There just seems to be alot of complaints about them and nothing getting done about it.
There must be a few lads who would like to have a go. They so deserve it Roll Eyes
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:16:07 »

Wasn't able to listen to the game but from here it seems we should have won 5-0. I got in just to hear di canio rip Kerrouche apart on the radio, out in January?

5-0 would not have flattered. The Kerrouche thing was a bit baffling. How bad can a player be in 20 minutes or so?  The game had hardly got going when he was subbed.I assumed he must have been injured.

That's PDC I suppose. He was always a total individual as a player, he was never going to be anything else as a manager. You take the rough with the smooth and the results speak for themselves.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:17:00 »

Fine if you want to enjoy a day out. We all do. So you don't completely destroy the Town End for me, please could you:

a) be conscious of people around you.

b) sing songs at the speed they're meant to be sung. You ruin them.

c) Grow up.

d) Get some class and stop being chavvy muppets.

e) Dress better. At least let people think you might have something to offer society for that period until you open your mouth.

f) Get new voices. You sound terrible.

Otherwise, it's all good and I love you.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:21:37 »

Well said Moonraker!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:23:05 »

I would like to add a point g)

Stop being cunts.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:28:51 »

I've tried to be balanced there, and don't take it too personally...as I can only assume you have no idea quite how much of an embarrassment you must be to anyone that has ever put effort into your human development.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #223 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:29:10 »

Fine if you want to enjoy a day out. We all do. So you don't completely destroy the Town End for me,

Where do you sit in the town end, because 'his lot' really don't bother me at all and I'm not too far away.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:35:01 »

Nice to see Paolo's record and our recent run of form getting some attention on the ITV highights show tonight!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: