Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Match ... To Be Screened On Italian TV..?  (Read 3258 times)
Ash Brake Red

In Paolo We Trust

Ignore
« on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 07:43:11 »

Does anybody know if the match is being shown on any non british TV channel..?
Was told the Leicester match was shown in a few Swindon pubs via sat / cable channels...( I was there so dont know for sure)

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 07:50:00 »

I've heard Syrian TV is planning on screening the match live to the people of Homs. Just to let the residents know that there are people in the world worse off than tham. A couple hours of showing pictures of retarded Oxford knuckler draggers should lead to a peaceful acceptance of the Assad regime in no time.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 07:56:25 »

Does anybody know if the match is being shown on any non british TV channel..?

No, it's not on
fatbasher

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 08:23:11 »

I've heard Syrian TV is planning on screening the match live to the people of Homs. Just to let the residents know that there are people in the world worse off than tham. A couple hours of showing pictures of retarded Oxford knuckler draggers should lead to a peaceful acceptance of the Assad regime in no time.

When it comes to sick jokes, there's a time and a place. this is not the time and not the place, sorry.  No
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 08:25:53 »

No, it's not on

It's on Syrian TV, see post above  Cheesy
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 09:18:01 »

Love it!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 09:35:03 »

Flashheart

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 09:35:52 »

When it comes to sick jokes, there's a time and a place. this is not the time and not the place, sorry.  No

*Snores*
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 09:48:01 »

*Snores*

Pokes BR with a pointy stick covered in poo to wake him up Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: