Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ah Bollocks to it !  (Read 2830 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 19:58:03 »

Quote from: "Batch"
It would be a shame if Lambert has been told to sever all ties. He seemed like someone who actually gave a damn about the fans. Never met Sarah but I assume she is similar.

Are you sure it isn't something less sinister Fred, like, erm, holidays or something..

I know Ben's just got married and had his honeymoon, so perhaps I am being a little harsh. Obviously Sarah is trying to cope with both e mail accounts

But just a simple

"Sorry Andy ............ snowed under.............I'll see what I can do"

takes 30 second to write

its the fact that they have read it and not even confirmed that they have that has upset me.

It would take less that 5 minute to say

"really sorry Andy, cant get hold of anyone, so please feel free to make your own arrangements"

Perhaps Im just reading something that is not there ?

I like Ben and Sarah a lot and have never lumped them into the same mix as the board
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 20:06:37 »

Have you asked  Phil King Fred..Or Fraser perhaps. Im sure one of them would do it if your stuck.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 20:08:24 »

Ive got a mate who looks vaguely like Alan Shearer,we got him to present some kids trophys whilst wearing a Newcastle shirt .The 6 year old just about fell for it...so if you get stuck

/
W56196272
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 20:08:34 »

Good shout Millom, I'm sure Phil King would consider it.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 20:34:10 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red."
Ive got a mate who looks vaguely like Alan Shearer,we got him to present some kids trophys whilst wearing a Newcastle shirt .The 6 year old just about fell for it...so if you get stuck

Thanks for the thought Yeovil, but I have now organised Des and Den to do it
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 21:47:57 »

If only you'd said earlier...I could have got Phil and Gordon down to present the trophy....Emma Forbes.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, June 23, 2007, 16:50:22 »

Can I suggest your being a bit harsh on Sarah at least Fred, I know from personal experience that she is always as helpful as she can be but is blocked further up the chain, and of course if Ben is off (did he really marry that Diamandis bird ??!!) she will be a bit busy.

Why not put a call into Mike Sullivan  - he's the sales & Marketing manager but you may find that with it being close season the players may not fancy doing personal appearances anyway.

But to be fair I would be surprised if you was deliberately ignored by either of those two, let's not tar them with the same brush as the rest of them.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, June 23, 2007, 17:08:36 »

I stressed the point P2P that I didnt lump them in the same mix

Perhaps I am wrong

I spoke to Ben just before he got married to wish him all the best and he was fine (if a little nervous)

Sarah is tops too.

I just dont understand it Paul, I really dont.

If they cant help (which would be perfectly understandable during close season etc) then thats fine, got no problem with that.

I would have just thought an e mail politely declining the opportunity would have been the order of the day.

Sorry to rant, I have been more than a little pissed off the last few days
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: