Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All up near the away fans...  (Read 7178 times)
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:24:56 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Just thought id let people know that the block next to the away fans wont be open against Bristol Rovers due to Police advice not to open it.

My mate phoned up to get tickets and was told that it wont be open unless seats for other parts of the Akells are completely sold out.

Anybody heard any more on this? Had a look on the online seat booker thing and there is a few sold, but I'm assuming they are season ticket holders. Is it definately closed off?

I was looking forward to being up there on saturday, but now it seems it'll have to be either the TE (and have my mates moaning about the view) or Nationwide and kids banging their seats all game. :roll:
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:29:22 »

Go to the Nationwide Chris as we seem to have aquired most of the Chavs from there in the Town End !
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:42:11 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Go to the Nationwide Chris as we seem to have aquired most of the Chavs from there in the Town End !

My season ticket is in block 2 of the Nationwide, so I'll probably just stick with that then. Get the benefit of the better view and can still get reasonably close to the away fans if I feel the need.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:45:39 »

Quote from: "STFC_Chris"

My season ticket is in block 2 of the Nationwide, so I'll probably just stick with that then. Get the benefit of the better view and can still get reasonably close to the away fans if I feel the need.

Is the Bank open Huh??
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:48:15 »

Is the Bank open Huh??

Hmmm. I'd assumed so. Got me thinking now. They are on a good run, surely they'd bring enough to warrant it being open?
Spud

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:49:07 »

Is the Bank open Huh??

Hmmm. I'd assumed so. Got me thinking now. They are on a good run, surely they'd bring enough to warrant it being open?

Apart from Saturdays Home defeat against Hartlepool.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:52:55 »

Is the Bank open Huh??

Oohhhhhhhhhh I hope so

Ill pray for rain and snow then
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:55:01 »

It is open according to the Rovers' official site.  Cheesy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 21:59:03 »

Fucking quality