Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Alan Brazil  (Read 2444 times)
STFC Bart

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:17:38 »

Interesting comments taken from the this is site

on the early morning programme today that he had heard that Wise left due to "too much interference from outside". His co-presenter joked that he didn't think that Willie Carson would have had enough time to interfere. Brazil then said that Willie carson wasn't the name mentioned to him, but of course he didn't expand any further.

I think that something along those lines is what most of us suspected, and i've listened enough to Brazil to know that he doesn't make up these things.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:19:58 »

yes i do think we should appoint alan brazil as manager. or atleast cone gatherer.

officially blacker than the night.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:20:16 »

Tabloid Radio though isn't it?

The truth will be announced in time. We shall see.
red macca

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:20:23 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Interesting comments taken from the this is site

on the early morning programme today that he had heard that Wise left due to "too much interference from outside". His co-presenter joked that he didn't think that Willie Carson would have had enough time to interfere. Brazil then said that Willie carson wasn't the name mentioned to him, but of course he didn't expand any further.

I think that something along those lines is what most of us suspected, and i've listened enough to Brazil to know that he doesn't make up these things.
The outside interference your refering to is fuckin ken bates
sonic youth

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:21:08 »

I don't think Alan Brazil is likely to have much of a grasp on the daily running of STFC.
red macca

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:21:40 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
I don't think Alan Brazil is likely to have much of a grasp on the daily running of STFC.
he was probably pissed when he said it
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:21:49 »

I think he has hot the nail on the head tbh

Wonder who the interference was from? I dont believe Carson either
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:25:22 »

probably mel machin. it would be hard to overlook luke nightingale though.

officially blacker than the night.
red macca

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:27:38 »

bart not one of our board members have a clue about football.some of your rants are justified on here but your wrong on this one wise jumped ship and would of no matter what the situation was at the club.granted he now has a hell of a excuse to leave but he would of gone no matter what
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:41:56 »

If Power etc were here he would have stayed. Of thatthere is no doubt. Stop wearing rose tinted glasses
jim

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:44:45 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

Is he on the board as well  :shock:
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:45:48 »

Bart, are you Woodie on thisis?
fatbury

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 11:50:24 »

Probably something to do with Mike D not stumping up the cash for Ince's wages meaning he left  (- hence the travelling story) .. then not allowing us to go for Brez (we wont pay £75k agreed for him) and another keeper (Stuart Nelson) was the final straw.. Wise wont air his dirty laundry in public tho so this is unlikely to be substantiated
land_of_bo

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 12:25:06 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Probably something to do with Mike D not stumping up the cash for Ince's wages meaning he left  (- hence the travelling story) .. then not allowing us to go for Brez (we wont pay £75k agreed for him) and another keeper (Stuart Nelson) was the final straw.. Wise wont air his dirty laundry in public tho so this is unlikely to be substantiated

Only cos he can't reach the clothes line!

Perhaps the interference Wise speaks of was on his free view. He couldn't climb on the roof to adjust his ariel and he was getting ghosting on his picture?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 12:26:48 »

Quote from: "land_of_bo"

Perhaps the interference Wise speaks of was on his free view. He couldn't climb on the roof to adjust his ariel and he was getting ghosting on his picture?

Don't make joke like that, it's too soon.

Man Utd killed Rod Hull. Won't somebody think of Emu Sad
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: