Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Alex Rhodes...  (Read 3935 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 22:08:24 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

I rate Monkhouse but can see why people wouldn't like him, it's like watching the 6 Million Dollar Man running.  But he kept the Accy right back on the back foot in the 2nd half and the guy ended up needing help from the midfield to cover Monky.

I agree about Monkey - I was down the side at Stanley so got a good close up view of him in action and he is a very tricky skilful player and did cause them a few problems. He just needs to stay out there, not drift inside and get to the byline more often. A very under rated player who suffers from 'Peter Crouch Syndrome' i.e. he looks a bit awkward and gangly and people cannot see past this and write him off as crap.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 22:21:22 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "RobertT"

I rate Monkhouse but can see why people wouldn't like him, it's like watching the 6 Million Dollar Man running.  But he kept the Accy right back on the back foot in the 2nd half and the guy ended up needing help from the midfield to cover Monky.

I agree about Monkey - I was down the side at Stanley so got a good close up view of him in action and he is a very tricky skilful player and did cause them a few problems. He just needs to stay out there, not drift inside and get to the byline more often. A very under rated player who suffers from 'Peter Crouch Syndrome' i.e. he looks a bit awkward and gangly and people cannot see past this and write him off as crap.

at one point he did nutmeg about 3 of their players in a row and get the cross in  Cool
Newburyroyal

« Reply #32 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 13:58:50 »

I've seen this guy play a few times and i actually rate him. Fucking lightning pace. Will skin people at that level IMO.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: